12.Love!?

Helloooooo~

so i am feeling much better so back to work!!!

and we will reveal one thing in this chapter and we will find out something else...

come along lets jump 🎆🎇🎆🎇

anything else 📛📛📛📛📛idk why i am writing this soo much, am i possessed???? that's a pretty sexy ghost which has possessed me 🤪🤪🤪

⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶

Pin's POV~

We lost the track of time this place is no less than a fairy Land. Days were passing like wind and its already 10 days since we have been here its very beautiful. we are turning 16 tomorrow and birthdays are fun. i kept thinking lying myself on bed Son had gone to take a bath.

i heard Son coming out of the bathroom. i quickly closed my eyes pretending to be asleep. i heard a few door knobs turned and twisted i think he is taking his cloths. the noises had stopped, i carefully opened my eyes to find no one around i let out a deep sigh.

Suddenly, out of no where Son jumped on me with nothing but a towel carelessly tied across his waist "You think you fooled me i am bigger" he chuckled "only a few centimeters asshole" i fired back, he flicked my forehead "I am not talking about your dick i am talking about age i am 5 minutes bigger" ohh soo he was telling me that, i stuck out my tongue teasing him "that wicked muscle" he sucked my tongue in his mouth which startled the hell out of me.

He successfully made my lungs flat by sucking in all the air present in every cell of my body. I pushed him away and panted like a dog for all i was worth "Want to try something?" he pointed at my newly forming buldge. I didn't know how to answer him but i ohh soo wanted him, i weakly nodded.

Within a swift moment the blanket was pushed away to god-knows-somewhere and he roughly flipped me to lay on my stomach. He grabbed my butt and kneaded them thoroughly

 "God you are soo good umm" he sucked on my earlobe "Son.....i...hah.....pls....i" he licked my neck "Shhhh i don't want anyone to hear that voice of yours" i understood what he ment, gathering all the strength i had in my voice 

"Please Son I" he placed his index finger on my lips "its Sir call me Sir" i didn't knew he had a Sir kink, i looked at him over my shoulder "Yes Sir" as soon as i said it his eyes dilated and he squeezed my butt with a strength which was unknown to me.

"Pick your word" he licked my earlobe

"What!?" i was flipped over again to lay on my back this time facing him

"Your safe word!" he pulled my shirt up and rubbed my nipples with is large rough hands.

"Angel?"

"No no no, Ice cream!"

"WAIT NO, cookie.....?"

he chuckled at my silly behavior "Make up your mind we don't have all the time on this planet earth"

"Cookie!!" i pouted

"Good Boy" he kissed me softly

"For you Sir" i teased him a little to know his response

he quickly pulled away his towel and showed up his proudly standing dick "Son you are-" i realized i didn't call him sir "Poor thing now face the consequences for not calling me sir" i grinned "and what are you gonna do about it?" He growled and gripped me by my throat not soo roughly not soo softly perfect to drive me completely insane "I am gonna make you a quivering mess and force you to apologize, My little boy, Do you understand?" i whimpered and nodded weakly "yes sir" the next moment he pulled my shirt up and sucked my right nipple.

"Y-Yes sir" i moaned.

He looked up at me with his lust filled eyes "My Boy" he said and placed a hickey on my waist. Then he guided me to his cute pink and beautiful Cock. I picked up what he wanted and wrapped my hands around his Cock while he pulled my pants down along with my boxer and wrapped his hands on my member just the way i did.

our hands beautifully jerked each other in sync. my eyes rolled back as i felt my climax approaching "Sir i am.....cumminggg" i was already on the edge but......No seems like son has other plans he pressed the base of my cock to keep me from cumming, his own dick pulsed up and he came like no tomorrow the sinful sight made me wanna cum too. Tears of Pain and Pleasure started to form in my eyes "Sir Son please l-let me c-cum" i was on the edge again but yet again he prevented me from cumming.

His hand started moving up and down my-by-now over sensitive cock "Sir please" i was sweating like a wreak "Sir Son please let me have my c-cookie please" i begged him like a cheap slut.

"Cum for me My Boy" his hand started jerking me off much faster and harder when climax hit me like a brick wall and threw me off the cliff the next second, i came soo hard that it almost reached my chin. Son licked me clean and and settled me on his lap. "We are not done yet?" what the actual fuck "what do you mean son??" "Not until you apologize me!!" he winked "Okay sorry Sir Son" his eyes zeroed to my lips "No Son i am done" i warned "I am not though"...............

Perth's POV~  

I don't know why but recently i am getting a lot of morning sickness, feeling dizzy and feel like to puke up everything. I yet didn't inform Saint about it, i think that he has a lot more to handle than watching me vomit am i pregnant such an ass you are Perth no one has ever been inside you all you do with that butthole of yours is poop and you think you are pregnant. Bitch! think well think!!!

"Perth!!" Saint called out "Yes Baby?" 

"Come lets have coffee" i went and sat beside him cross-legged as he handed me the coffee "I love you" he pecked on my cheek "I love you too".

"Perth" he called out

"Yes Babe" i beamed at him

"When i die i want you to grave me in the forest right near the pond" he smiled as if he was saying the easiest thing on earth.

"No don't say something like this" tears started to well up my eyes thinking about the fact that he wont be there with me anymore.

"Please as my last wish" he kept guilt tripping me with that 'last wish' thing. i nodded nevertheless.

"Then my grave will be right next to yours. forever yours and you are forever mine" i smiled bitterly pushing my tears back. i sipped on the coffee.

"What will you do with Son and Pin after i leave?" he said sipping onto the coffee and absorbing the scenery.

"I will try to be the best father i never was. even though if i break and shatter into pieces i will never let them or their dreams to get shattered even if my breath stops i will love them no matter what till my last heartbeat. I will always think what would you do if you were in this situation. i will go on a date with them" i chuckled "Do you think i will be a good father?" i looked at him in the eyes.

A little tear escaped his eyes he looked down and nodded "You will be the best Father ever!" he smiled bitterly.

Suddenly, my head started throbbing in an almost unbearable pain. i kept the coffee down "You Okay Perth?" Saint questioned. 

"Ya all okay i will come back in a 5 minutes" i stood up and started walking but my feet gave away "PERTH!" saint let out a sudden high scream before everything fell black.......................

----------------------------------------------------------------------

We are here the pain came down,

my emotions throughout the chapter 😈🤤😋🥵🥰😍😅🤣😥😭😭😭

tell me how did you feel??

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee~