8.Sad Fun

Son's POV~

"You are a stone to be called my father a stain for the pack" A black wolf went and pierced his fathers chest with his dagger like nails "This is how you killed Pete's dad in front of his eyes right? today your own son will kill you like that" A white wolf wolf went as tears left his eyes "Ae!" he shook his head in denial. I saw Pin going and stroking the white wolf's back, I wanted to go there to Pin but my feet were stuck to the ground. Suddenly, the father came up and....

"Noooo" It was just a dream, But it felt soo real. I looked at Pin who was sleeping soundly, Just to please my heart i checked for any injuries, But there were none. I sighed with relief and hugged him "Papa, is gonna leave me but promise me you will not leave me" i snuggled closer. 

i felt Pin squirm under my embrace "Ughhh, move or you will straggle my with that heavy morning scent of yours" spoke like a true brother. I moved and slept on my place "Really? but i think you like it" i teased him "huh! this shit smell of yours with which a cockroach will die?" i laughed him off.

"Son lets go and wake Papa and Daddy up" Pin held my wrist and pulled me up to make me sit up right "Okay! come"

We walked through the corridor and reached our parents room. "Papa" Pin knocked on the door. No Answer. "Papa, Daddy" i banged on the door hardly and twisted to knob. It was open. 

I looked at pin his eyes were wide with pure horror. We walked in "Papa, Daddy!!!!" there was no one in the room. We hurriedly walked to P'Kates room and knocked on it "Morning!" She opened with a bright smile "Do you know where is Daddy and Papa" Pin asked 

"No i have not but i remember them walking out of the hotel last night when i was on a call" Phi said. I, Pin and P'Kate ran out of the hotel just to see Papa and Daddy sleeping hugging each other "I will wake them up!" I said with anger, I mean they made us tense in this early morning.

Suddenly, A strong grip on my wrist stops me "Let them sleep" P'Kate stopped me "They had cried themselves to sleep last night" i saw dried tears on their cheeks and nodded  agreeing with P'Kate.

We all washed our face from the nearby lake "So, How do you know our parents Phi?" Pin asked as he sat on a stone near the lake "Well i and your daddy were in the same college class" She chuckled remembering the past "I was your daddy's ex" She added 

"Ohh, so what happened?" I asked her "Well your Daddy found out that he didn't really like me and he liked your papa!" She sighed "So you didn't feel bad" Pin asked "I did well but then i found my future wife " she said looking at the sky.

 Suddenly "Enough about me tell me about yourselves any girlfriend??" she asked "No phi not yet" Pin answered "Aow, i thought you did or is it like i am a man and i will love a man?" She teased "No, never" i answered horrified. "One should Never say Never" she chuckled and stood up "Come lets go and take bath".

 We went and finished our morning routine

~

I heard a knock on the door Pin was still taking a bath "P'Kate!" she beamed in with a smile "Ready?" She asked "Almost khub" i said letting her in "well i was thinking to inv-" Suddenly Pin came out of the bathroom, he had worn a jeans but he was fucking TOPLESS.

"So i was inviting you to hot-air balloon ride if you wanted to come of course?" she said looking at me and then at our legit topless Pin wait no My legit topless Pin "Yes we would love to right son?" He asked me as i kept glaring him, i nodded nevertheless "Uhh........so well i will leave" 

P'Kate left after saying. I ran to the door and locked it "PIN!!" i boomed "What!?" He asked picking up his shirt. I swiftly went to him then threw away his shirt and pinned him on the wall "You fucking walked out of the bathroom without a t-shirt" i yelled "Jealous much?" he said