13. Hospital!

Saint's POV~

10 days back, This was the day i most feared of you can call me one of the most selfish person.

/Flashback/

"Mr.Saint we have come to know from the reports that your husband Mr.Perth has Glioblastoma" Perth is no longer gonna be forever with me. I kept my calm "Is there a way out" i silently begged all gods for giving a solution, "Unfortunately that is not the case Mr.Saint" 

this should not be happening tears left my eyes uncontrollably, when suddenly realization struck me that if Perth comes to know about this then he will never stay with us he will do his best to fulfill his foolish business dream.

"Doctor, right now Perth is asleep i want you to do me a favor" as much as i was scared thinking that this plan could fail miserably i was tempted to do it "Doc please behave that its not Perth its me who has the Tumor. Please" i clasped my hands together in front of him 

"I am afraid i could really do that" he placed his hands above my clasped hands as if trying to give me comfort "but i could help you with this because i feel your pain right now" his lips curled up in a soothing manner "Thank you soo much. Thank you" 

I set all my grief aside, right now i needed to act mature. Doctor explained the illness in detail to me. After understanding the illness i went and sat beside where Perth lay 

"Perth I love you and i know this is soo wrong i should tell you the truth" my voice kept breaking as i silently talked to the sleeping unharmed figure beside me "but you know my Perth baby is very bad very baaaaaaad" i chuckled sadly "he wont be with me and spend his pretty time with me i know i am very selfish but i will do this no matter what" i placed a kiss on his hand.

His thick eyelashes and his parched dry lips reminded me of all our past memories i kept searching for the good ones but all i was left was our life before Son and Pin the time when i and perth went to college together our first kiss, the nights when he made love to me, how his eyes smiled when i did something silly the time when he was not over working himself, the time when he loved me and did not give a thought about money. 

This is it! i wiped my tears "I will change it all i will make this end a happy one i will make sure that no matter what happens i will change our memories how will i ever be able to live without you its the memories i think that will let me alive after you so i will change it for the good?" i placed a kiss on his forehead and went to the washroom cleaning my tears and composing myself.

Perth woke up after an hour out from the drowsiness of the medicine. Doctor told him that he just had some dehydration and nothing to worry of he then made the fake reports stating that i had the Tumor.

It broke me every second that Perth shed a tear for me. That following night i saw perth waking up every 20 minutes and checking me but when he took a slight of rest in between i kept checking for him as much as it hurt me to let him suffer for me i knew it was important. I couldn't keep myself from crying that night when Pin came in the room and expressed himself.

Every day i tried to make it a better memory for him and me. I engraved it in my brain like a sculpture, each passing day i tried to make it as best as possible, every night when he slept i looked at his features silently and cried till i fell asleep. For all i was worth i tried to keep him as happy as possible tried to take a mental note of every thing possible.

That night while watching the stars i fell asleep listening to his steady heartbeat he made me realize how much he loved me. 

I asked him every single detail that what would he do if there was no me and the little things he would say which made me happy. I would make sure to do every single thing he told me that he would do if i was not there.

/End of flashback

Today when i asked him about kids it truly touched my heart. Suddenly, he fainted "Perth wake up na~" i tried to shake him, but he doesn't wake up. I quickly went and knocked on Kate's door, Yeah she is the specialist our personal doctor was talking about to perth.

"Perth fainted!!" i said between my pants "WHAT!?" i quickly grabbed her hand and we ran to the bed room. She helped me put Perth on bed and examined him "We need to shift him to the hospital" She said "Okay we can do that" She quickly ran back to her room and brought her medical bag kit "I knew i would need it" she said as if talking to herself.

Tears started blurring my eyes "Should i tell him?" Kate froze on her tracks "If you want to" she smiled "There is nothing i can change even if he knows" her gaze diverted to perth "but for the better treatment if you could tell him the truth then it will be much better. How long will you hide it ?" she questioned me "I don't know khub" a tear spilled from my eyes.

She took a few details and did some checks "OH MY GOD! we need to shift him to the hospital ASAP his health is deteriorating every passing second" she gasped "Then what are we waiting for?" i grabbed my phone with my shaky hands and called the ambulance.

-

Perth's POV~    

 Where am i? a smell of bitter antiseptic struck me, hospital?? hell yes, but why?? i tried to sit on my own but suddenly the door opened which revealed Saint he quickly ran up to me and hugged me i could feel 2 wet tears falling on my back "I am sorry" he hugged tighter "For what babe?" i patted his back in a soothing manner. He pulled away from the hug and smiled bitterly at me "I lied to you" my eyes started searching his for answers.

"What lie?" i placed a finger on his chin and made him look at me when the door opened another time which revealed.......Kate!? she was wearing a white doctor like coat "Am i interrupting you?" she questioned "Please help me say this" saint looked at her with tear filled eyes "Say what?" panic started to rise on my nerves, "Listen perth i know this might be hard for you to handle but...." Kate trailed off "But what??" i could feel the tension in the room rise.

"Its you who has Brain Tumor and not Saint"

--------------------------------------------------------------

Thats it ! i am gonna change my laptop idk why but the screen is very blurry

Bye y'all👋🏻 i am gonna go cry!