15.Take Me🔞

3 months later

Perth's POV~

I and Saint were sitting on the bench of the little plantation where there was just us and our kids. Yes, i bought a little land in the plantation and built up a not soo large and not soo small villa, ohh come on how could we ever live in that haunted house.

 Yes, i bought a little land in the plantation and built up a not soo large and not soo small villa, ohh come on how could we ever live in that haunted house

dammit, how could we keep our hands to ourselves and it got really hard to do it there. There wasn't a day when i didn't confess about my love to Saint, Saying 'I Love You' isn't just words its about my feelings for him i mean each and every single letter in that word for him.

"Perth, Please don't leave me" he placed his head on my lap watching the sunset "I will always be with you right here" i pointed his heart "Yes you will" he took my hand in his and placed it on his head i took the que and stroked his head lovingly.

"Perth, lets go in its gonna be dark" I nodded and carried him in bridal style "Put me down i can walk" he wiggled himself in my arms "No, You cant" i chuckled at his naughty behavior "Just put me down, i will show you that i can walk" he wiggled much harder now "Aow, then i will do something that you wont be able to walk" i winked at him and kissed him deeply. 

His arms encircled around my neck and pulled me closer. The kiss turned into a full make out session in a heartbeat. Our saliva got mixed in between our mouths and trailed down our chins. His pink pale hands fisted in my hair grabbing a handful.

"Stop babe, lets get inside first" i pecked him on his cheeks "Inside where?" he pulled my bottom lip slightly with his teeth "Inside the house first and then inside you" he nodded and let me carry him to the bedroom.

I threw him on the bed as soon as we were inside the bedroom, he bounced a little and spread his legs wide for me to settle down in between his legs "What do you want my baby boy?" i pressed his bottom lip with my thumb "Daddy, fuck me till i faint give me all you have got three times in a row" 

He grabbed me by my neck and kissed me deep shoving his tongue in my mouth and tracing each and every curve and ditch of my mouth "my baby is being soo fucking good for me huh?" i grabbed his two perky globes and gave them a tight squeeze "Just for daddy" he smiled ear to ear.

"get on your knees. NOW" i commanded "no daddy i want to ride your face" he started opening my shirt buttons "What the fuck did you say just now?" i bit his earlobe "I want to......" my baby trailed down "Tell me so that i can follow up all the wishes of my baby" i slid his T-Shirt up and threw it away "I want to ride daddy's face" he became shy, i could see the blush creeping his cute cheeks "your wish is my command your highness"

i zipped down his pants and pulled them away along with the boxers. Now, he was lying naked in front of me. With a sudden swift i was forced forward till i fell flat on my back, A sudden weight enveloped my chest "Daddy, My Daddy" he smiled dreamily, i Grabbed his waist and pulled him near my face "I Love You my baby" i kissed his inner thighs and sucked a hickey just near his beautiful slender cock. I grabbed his butt cheeks and pulled it apart and that bared my yummy food right there, his sweet hole was clenching as if begging me to take him right then and there and the thought was quite tempting though, my own length was caged in my pants waiting for it to be freed.

i kissed his begging pucker "Yes daddy just like that I lik-" my tongue was deep shoved inside his ass before he was done speaking. He was moaning like no tomorrow, my little slut "Yesss......Daddy.....ummm just...ahh like t-that" slowly circling my finger around his rim i slid one of my finger carefully in the sweet love hole with my tongue. While teasing his rim with my tongue, i found the sensitive bunch of nerved and jabbed my finger hard on it.

"daddyyyy perthhhhh soooo good.........please this is soo good.........I am gonna cummmm" his moist body jerked up and he came undone on the headboard.

I lay him softly on his back letting him come back to earth while i quickly grabbed lube and condoms. I unzipped my own trousers, Saint was peacefully lying on his back enjoying his sweet afterglow, my belt clattered on the floor as my pants left my body. Saint opened his eyes and i could clearly see the dreamy expression.

I coated my fingers with lube and massaged it deep into his love hole. He stirred up as soon as my three fingers were buried deep inside him "Fuck me already daddy, destroy my hole deep into this bed, make it the biggest bang we had ever done! do me! take me! Right fucking NOW!" his dirty words hit me straight down my south and forced inhumane amount of precum out of my twitching cock. i rolled down the condom on my swollen cock and placed it on his entrance.

"Damn your sweet hole" i gilded myself in him waiting for him to react, soon his lower muscles were tightening around my cock. i pulled out and slammed right back in him hitting his prostate in one go "daddy yes- ah...ahhhh......good....you are soo thick niceeeahhh" i increased the pace and power of my thrusts going much harder and faster while he wrapped his legs around me taking me ohh soo fucking deep.

"right there yesss ahh soo gooddddd" on his high pitched moan i pulled out.

before he could whine i forcefully flipped him over his back and grabbed his waist while tossing it high in the air "on your hands and knees babe" i spanked his right butt cheek. he followed up almost immediately and i slammed right back into him hitting the good spot in the first go "yes...yes.....ahhhhh soo good" i turned him into a fumbling drooling mess on the mattress.

He was squeezing the living hell out of my meat, i couldn't thrust without getting chocked in his divine slicked walls. the heat pooling in my lower stomach was getting unbearable "i am gonna cum" i kissed a wet hickey on his back where i had already painted. "me too....faster daddy!" he chocked out. 

not even a minute later Saint came, dirtying the mattress and i spilled into the condom and rammed into him one last time before falling over and catching my breath. 

"that was soo good" Saint snuggled into me closer "i am not done yet though remember? three times in a row??".....................

that night was sure a long one...........   

~Next morning~          

Saint's POV~

Last night Perth devoured me till i almost fainted. i snuggled closer on his chest to listen to his soothing heartbeat....but there was none "Perth?" i called him out in any other cases he would have hummed in response but right now.....no the did not gave a slightest hint of life, i shook him slightly "PERTH!?" i sat up almost immediately. His skin had gone pale and there was blood which had flowed out of his nose and stained on the mattress "WAKE UP!" i shook him wildly "NO YOU CANT LEAVE ME, NO YOU CANT!" i screamed from the top of my voice and grabbed his shoulders which had that heat missing in them the heat i always liked. I pulled him closer to my chest and hugged him tightly "MY PERTH...".

that's it he is gone.........

-------------------------------------------------------------------  

i don't know what to say right now 

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Bye..............