1.Be With Me..................Please

Good Morning Australia, 

Another day rose up, with cool breeze flowing on and over the country. Perth quickly walked down the stairs and placed a kiss on husband's cheek who just sat for having his breakfast.

 Perth quickly walked down the stairs and placed a kiss on husband's cheek who just sat for having his breakfast

"I will get going Honey! Love you" he said as he placed 2 more kissed on his either eyes. "Love, Have your breakfast first !" Saint said pulling Perth's attention who walked away after declaring "I am getting late, babe" he reasoned back and started walking, "Praew!!!" Saint spoke to his personal chef who was standing beside him higher than usual as he placed his hand on his chest "Praew!! my heart feels stiff i feel like- like---ahhhhhh" he spoke with pain dripping in his voice.

Perth sighed "Praew! get the plate ready......." He said not facing Saint, as Saint halt all his actions "I am all okay now, Praew get the plate ready" he said as perth walked backwards and stood beside saint  "Get the plate ready.............for Saint" Perth said "2 decades Mister. i already know your acting skills" he added as he stuck his tongue out and walked away with his long gracious steps out of the house. 

"Aghhhh" Saint groaned as Praew laughed out "let him go" Praew said, he has been a faithful worker since 8 years at their house.

"Stubborn Perth...." Saint mumbled Perth has really got his way for everything. Its been 20 years but Saint still loves this bastard don't get him wrong he loves perth his heart out and no one can ever change it.

Pin's POV~

[15 year old Pin shoo off the baby voice he curses 🤣]

At School

Me and Son get ready for school at 6 and the thing which i hate about school you ask............EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!! literally everything but i can tell you the thing which is the worst 'assembly' in the name of assembly the fucking fry us every morning for 20 minutes. Then Papa Saint asks me why am i going dark!!! i mean this is not the way but what hurts me the most is that i am the only one who is going dark and not Son.

Anyways, Papa Saint will pick us up soon its already leaving time and here i am waiting patiently for Papa to arrive and as for Son.......he is talking with his so-called 'Crush' named Grace and she is a bloody little monster she literally hates me. Today teacher was teaching electric motors and my motor down there started working i really badly wanted to pee so i was gonna stand up and ask teacher, i was only half way up she yelled at me saying i am making soo much noise with that chair that it is breaking her 'concentration' but damn her shrilly voice broke everyone's concentration and i was on the light focus. Fuck her i blocked my pee for the whole 30 minutes!!!

I really don't know why but my asshole brother Son likes her but damn i curse her to be single for this and the next 100 life's.

"Son!" i called him "Papa came". Son told her bye bye as if he is not gonna meet her for 2 million year ahead and why not there is weekend ahead the whole fucking Saturday Sunday all i am gonna hear is 'Grace is this and Grace is that' bloody hell!! she is a dick with no balls.