sovetskaya rossiya: very well! keep going...Mr. jetfire!...we just had the third time in a row that we just had someone who can fly!

Jetfire: too bad I wanted to be a scientist, and I'm just a pacifist....but I can fight if I want to, but not in anger.

the man that is now identified as Jetfire now went on with his interrogation...unfortunately right after he had just been thawed...as he too is being locked up in the gulags due to a major housing problem and they don't want to admit it.

iron blood, ??? pov:

so now as a strange portal now opens up, right inside of a bar to where a man in there doesn't seem to know what is exactly to do...

...as he got up on the stage to where he began to recite poetry...as he then began to get some attention...

freidreich der grosse: so sweet...i never heard such alien poetry...

sharkticon: wait a minute: that's skybyte!

skybyte: and that's right...oh and elementary my dear sharkticon?

this confuses everyone even including bismark who was in the bar for some reason and liked it...and considering on getting him on joining the iron blood...but is conflicted at what the poetry  has to say about war being settled peacefully and weapons should only be in self defense....as Bismarck walked up to him....

Bismarck : who are you?

Skybyte: I'm just a wandering poet...remember that...

He left after he clumsily tripped over the microphone wires, like a certain American ligh cruiser...

???pov, bulin hideout:

in a cave there is a lab, in where a man is researching the activity that is going in and out within the world that he is in...with a girl that has a toolbox full to the brim with all kinds of cybertronian medical tools...

with a girl that has a toolbox full to the brim with all kinds of cybertronian medical tools

nickel: hey! who are you!?

shockwave: my name is shockwave-

nickel: hey! don't you play dumb with me, i know who shockwave is!

...and is taking an interest the same way the sirens would see it...

shockwave:....hm~!... interesting, whoever this other shockwave must've

[A/N: this is now a trick!]

and that is when they encounter a trio of hyper-energetic girls armed with a pair of drills, a wrench, and a large hammer...

shockwave: ok...now this is a bit strange...nickel please stand back please I'll try out the universal greetings!

nickel: what!? firs you claimed to be shockwave...then you-

shockwave: bah wheep granah wheep nini bong!

then the trio then reciprocated the universal greeting as nickel and shockwave now end up being befriended by the strange trio who all say nothing but purin and bulin all day long day in and day out...

nickel: first the djd, then the scavengers, and now a new and friendlier shockwave!?

continued: