The Understanding

Sorry for not updating sooner :(

Anyways, here it is!

Enjoy :)

Comment? 

"What are you doing here?" she asked coldly. Her parents we're shocked, they knew that Sakura had a crush on Sasuke for years already. Now, they see Sakura talk to Sasuke like they we're enemies. Sakura didn't tell her parents that she already 'gave up' on Sasuke.

He looked calm, not that serious. "I need to talk to you in private." he said. "Now." in the background, her parents we're giggling. Sakura shot them looks and they immediately stoppd, whistling casually.

Sakura thought real quick. "Can't," she said. "I wanna spend time with my parents."

"It's okay, dear." her mom said. "You can talk to her Sasuke, but be sure to take care of our, little angel." Sakura shot her another look, Sasuke didn't say anything. Her mom pushed her out the door, almost falling on Sasuke. She quickly caught herself and her parents closed the door shut.

They walked to a familiar place, this is where Sakura almost kissed Sasuke but he had stomach problems and left her, it all happened after Iruka sensei picked out the teams. Sakura wondered why Sasuke took her here.

Sasuke made serious eye contact with Sakura. He shook his head, and then glared at her.

Sasuke charged and slammed her to the wall. His hand wrapped around her neck squeezing it tighter and tighter every second, in his hand other hand was a kunai knife. "Where's the real Sakura?" He asked, Sakura looked at him with wild eyes and then kept struggling.

"Are you crazy or something?!" Sakura managed to scream in his face. "I am the real Sakura! Stop choking me!" she tried prying of his hand from her neck but the grip became stronger.

"Where is she?"

"Maybe you hit your head somewhere and now you have to go to the hospital," Sakura said casually. "Or maybe if I whack your head again-"

"Your a spy aren't you." Sasuke said. "Tell me the truth. Now."

Sakura glared at him. "Yeah, you are crazy." she muttered. "Of course I'm not a spy!" she cried out loud, Sasuke covered her mouth with his hand, trying to keep her quiet.

"The real Sakura would try and hug me, she would keep asking me to walk her home, she would call Naruto 'idiot'. She would also not be so good at training, she's just as weak as Naruto."

Sakura got his hand off of her mouth. "Hey, offensive much!" she said again. "Sasuke, I'm just changing, I still like you but I'm trying a new way. See? Where here... alone... together in the night..." Her eyes grew soft, but Sasuke kept glaring.

"And the real Sakura would call me Sasuke-kun." He said, his grip on her neck as strong as ever. "Tell me: Who are you and what have you done to the real Sakura?"

Naruto POV

Naruto walked down in the night, the street light showing him the path. His wallet was empty, he just ate his dinner for the past half hour. He ordered everything on the menu, he even ordered seconds.

"I better start making some money fast..." Naruto said, sighing heavily.

Then she heard Sakura in the other direction, his head turned. He looked around going behind buildings. She heard the yelling at a familiar place, and he walked quietly so he wouldn't be caught.

Then he heard yelling.

He peered aroud corners, looking around but he couldn't find out where the voice was coming from. Then he heard the yelling again, it was in a familiar place he knew.

He walked and hid behind a bush quietly. His eyes widened with shock, seeing something that he never thought would happen.

Sasuke was choking Sakura against the wall, a kunai knife in his hand. She was trying to pry off his hand, but the grip looked firm. He glared at her as she kept struggling to break free. "Sasuke!" She said. "Your suffocating me!" Naruto's hands were clenching and uncleanching.

Sasuke looked serious as always. "Answer my questions now." he said.

Naruto's anger kept getting higher and higher. Sasuke held the knife to the side of her neck, she made a sound, trying to scooch her body away from the kunai.

He crossed the line.

"What do you think you're doing Sasuke?!" Naruto yelled, he turned around to see if anybody was there. Sakura was shocked for a moment too. Naruto came out of hiding, Sasuke not surprised it was the 'idiot' he knew. "Sakura's your teammate! What do you think you're doing suffocating her?"

"She's not Sakura."

"Your crazy in the head!" Naruto yelled at him.

"Finally, somebody agrees with me!" Sakura said, Sasuke shot her a look but she just glared at him. "But Naruto, go back home. This is for me and Sasuke only."

A dark shadow was on Naruto's face. "No," he said. "he just suffocated you! Nobody does that to my friends!" he screamed out, Sasuke rolled his eyes but Sakura had a warm feeling. Did Naruto feel that overprotective over her?

Sasuke dropped her on the floor, Sakura landed on the floor with grace, she stood straight up. 

What is he gonna do to Naruto-kun? Sakura asked herself, she didn't wanna know the answer.

Naruto and Sasuke had a glaring contest. She was worried for the boys. What we're they gonna do?  Then she saw both boys back away, they did several hand signs and the got into battle stance. Sasuke's hand crackled with electricity, Naruto had a blue ball of something in the palm of his hand.

Chidori VS Rasengan.

They both charged at each other, time seemed to slow down for Sakura to think. She could only think of one thing that she could do, but it would be stupid.

But she did it anyways.

Naruto looked shocked at Sakura, Sasuke lowered his hands down and so did Naruto. Sakura had a dark shadow on her face. The leaves blew around in the night, the moon getting brighter as it reached to twilight. Naruto's anger went down, Sasuke just glared at both of them.

"Sakura-chan..." Naruto trailed off.

Sakura stood in the middle looking at both boys. A serious expression on her face, her green eyes seemed to soften towards Naruto, but she glared at Sasuke. Midnight apporaches, her parents could be worrying about her by now.

She didn't care.

She looked at the boys once again and said three words,

"Go home now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again, sorry that I didn't update it sooner.

Anyways, I know this chapter is bad...

Comment?