19

"Slow down, giant polar dog!" I scream as I hold on for dear life.

Korra has been dragging me around the city on her giant polar dog all day. I told her, Kitty already showed me around the city when I first arrived, but she insists that she has to take me everywhere because there's no way Kitty could've possibly showed me everything- Her words, not mine, and jokes on her, because everywhere we went today, Kitty showed me already!

Hanging out with Korra is like hanging around with Kitty. Only, I like Kitty and I'm willing to let her drag me all across town if she wants to. Being with Korra is a babysitting job. I just don't understand how she can have fun right now and show me around when Kuvira is out there causing havoc. Kitty and Bolin are busting the Beifongs out, and that is without a doubt going to make Kuvira angry.

On top everything, Kuvira is using spirit energy. I've seen the power that comes with it, and it's more than you can imagine. It blew Varricks eyebrows right off of his face for crying out loud, and I've seen what it does to Kitty. We need to come up with a plan on how to take Kuvira down before she kills us all! Because if Baatar Jr. figures out how to use that energy, I'm afraid having our Avatar back won't be enough to stop them.

Ok, so maybe I can admit that being with Korra can be fun... But every time I find myself enjoying her company, I think about Kuvira and her inevitably attacking us. Republic City is no Zaofu, but it has potential. I think that may be why Kuvira wants it so bad. And on top of all of that, Kitty and Bolin are going back to Zaofu! I know they have Lin and Opal, it's just, we just escaped Kuvira. Baatar and his minions Jumped us and stole Zhu Li, we faked our death, Kitty died, so much happened, and now they're going back to the place where we desperately escaped.

"Alright," Korra laughs. "Heel, Naga!"

"I think I prefer Kitty's otter dog over this monster," I tell her.

"Come on, Naga isn't so bad. Just a big fluffy teddy bear," she says as she scratches the beast behind the ear. "How is Bud anyway?"

"Old and tired. Kitty had to send him back to the south because he wasn't handling the climate too well in the Earth Kingdom."

"Bud isn't doing well? I didn't even know..." She trails off quietly. "I've missed so much."

Well, duh! You disappeared for three years. No one knew where you were and you wouldn't return Kitty's letters.

The world suffered because we didn't have an Avatar, but I think Kitty has suffered the most. Believe it or not, I can understand why Korra left, and I feel bad for her. I imagine being the Avatar is a tough job. And she did get all of her past lives taken away from her, but that doesn't mean you push all of that work, that pressure, onto someone else and leave without a word, especially on to your little sister. I understand it, but there's no justifying it. Especially since my home is suffering and is being ruled by an evil dictator while my best friend is suffering.

"You and my sister are close," she starts.

"Yeah?"

"Do you think she'll ever forgive me?"

"Of course she will," I answer honestly.

She's Kitty, Kitty forgives everyone. I personally would bury her under a ton of rubble for betraying me and leaving me to deal with the world's worst dictator, and I'd leave her to rot, but Kitty is different. She's kind, understanding, and she tries to see the best in people dispite them being utterly horrible to her. She misses Korra, and she isn't going to stay mad at her forever, even if she deserves it. I guess that's why her and Bolin get along so well. Bolin is a big buff guy who can make lava with his hands, but he's as harmless as cub-cow, and he's the sweetest person you'll ever meet. It sucks that Kuvira took advantage of that. All he wanted to do was help his family who had to flee because of the demise of the Earth Queen, but never returned because of Kuvira.