The Prince

Jungkook had been taking care of Jimin by working out with him, keeping him happy and healthy. He always made sure that his omega was well protected by him, because he didn't want any danger around Jimin and their pups.

Jungkook bought all the things that Jimin wanted and he was not complaining about it.

Jungkook was staring at Jimin.

"Is there something on my face?" Jimin asked, feeling around while eating his fruit salad Jungkook prepared for him. He was wearing sweats and one of Jungkook's black t-shirts, his hair tied back in a small ponytail. He was glowing, and Jungkook couldn't help but notice how Jimin smelled different.

Although Jimin always smelled like Jungkook since they marked each other, now, it was more blended with creamy qualities, making him smell like sweet, mint Oreo ice cream.

Jimin blinked, still feeling around to figure out why his husband was staring at him.

"You're so sexy."

He blushed. "I am? How?" Jimin blushed. "I'm just dressed in baggy clothes and my hair isn't even done up."

"I'm so obsessed with how your body changes and also, you smell like my scent even stronger. I love it. God. My sexy omega."

Jimin's scent thickened and he blushed, biting his lip as he used his chopsticks to poke at a piece of pineapple. He looked up at Jungkook through his curtain of lashes and played with one of his dangly earrings.

"All yours. I bet people can smell you on me from even a mile away. That makes you happy, doesn't it, baby?"

Jungkook nodded. "Yes, it makes me very happy."

He smiled happily. "You're also very sexy." He gave Jungkook a glance over. "I bet our pups will be absolutely gorgeous, hmm?"

"They will be. They'll call me Daddy Koo, and you, Papa Min. So adorable. Do you think one of them will be a gamer like me too?" Jungkook giggled.

"I'm sure one of them will at least enjoy playing games, but I don't want to think about their jobs. I want them to surprise us." Jimin hummed. "I hope one of them has your eyes and/or your smile."

Jungkook nodded and smiled. "I hope one of them has your lips, your personality and your cuteness."

"You're so flirty today." Jimin covered his face.

Jungkook softly chuckled. "Just today?"

"No, but especially today. You used to be so shy. You got bolder over the years, but now that I'm pregnant, it's nonstop." He giggled.

Jungkook smiled. "I don't want to be shy anymore when I'm with you, Angel."

"I'm glad you keep getting more comfortable with me." Jimin finished his fruit salad and smiled at Jungkook, his scent sweetening.

"As I should." Jungkook stood and he hugged him behind.

Jimin purred, but moved his head from side to side, his neck killing him.

"Let me wash the plates for you. Wait for me in our bedroom." Jungkook said.

He nodded, kissing Jungkook before dragging his feet to the bedroom and collapsing on the bed, attempting to massage his own neck.

Jungkook finished washing the plates and he headed to their room. He hopped on the bed and he looked at Jimin. "Do you want me to massage your neck?"

Jimin nodded. "Please..."

Jungkook nodded. "Okay. I'll give my omega a massage."

"Thank you." His scent sweetened and he closed his eyes.

Jungkook placed his hand on his neck, and he gently massaged it. "You like it?"

"Mhm." He moaned, relaxing underneath Jungkook's touch.

"Okay. Just tell me if you want me to stop." Jungkook said.

He nodded, letting Jungkook relieve his tension before the older omega turned around and cuddled Jungkook, giggling at how quick Jungkook was to bury his face in his neck and breathe his scent in.

"Does it smell better up close?"

"Yes." He whispered. "Smells so sweet. All mine."

"All yours. I'm all yours." Jimin exposed more of his neck for Jungkook.

Jungkook started leaving soft kisses on the omega's neck.

He became a purring mess, turning into putty in Jungkook's hands. "Mm, Jungkook." He gripped Jungkook's shirt and moaned.

When Jungkook reached his scent gland, he slowly licked it. "It tastes so sweet." He whispered.

Jimin panted. "For you. Tastes good for you."

Jungkook sat up a little bit as he leaned closer, pressing his lips against the omega's lips.

He kissed back happily, humming into the kiss. "You make me feel so pretty." Jimin hugged Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at his eyes, and smiled. "Of course. You are always pretty in my eyes, Angel."

Jimin smiled brightly and squeezed Jungkook tight. "Never gonna let you go. All mine."

Jungkook kissed his forehead. "I'm never gonna let you go either."