Lean on Me

Jungkook was practicing for the match coming up with his team, completely in the zone. He was working well with his team members and all was well. He was laser-focused until he felt a vibration in his sweat's pocket. He paused. That could only mean one thing.

Jimin was calling.

Ever since becoming closer with Jimin, he saved the omega in his phone as one of his favorites, meaning when his phone was on do not disturb, he still got notifications from the blond. He bit his lip, looking at the time. Jimin should've still been at work.

Jungkook answered.

Jungkook ended the call as he shut down his computer and his teammates were confused

"Bro, where are you going? Why are you in a hurry?"

Jungkook looked at them. "My omega needs me. I gotta go."

Jungkook went straight to his home to get the bunny stuff toy. It reminded him of the game where Zeha gave it to Haru to make him calm and safe. He again grabbed his keys and headed to Jimin's house.

He arrived at Jimin's house, and was glad that Jimin gave him his spare key. He unlocked the door, and he headed straight to Jimin's room. He knocked first.

"Jimin? I'm here. Can I come in?"

He was only met with the sound of sobs and heavy breathing before he heard pawing and meowing at the other side of the door.

Jungkook didn't wait for Jimin to answer and he opened the door. His heart ached to see the omega crying on the floor. He immediately ran to him, placing the bunny stuff toy beside him, and he held him tight. "Minie... I'm here now. Breathe with me."

The omega was hyperventilating, scent a burnt, bitter, sour smell. He was unable to even realize Jungkook was there, everything spiraling as he continued to sob, scratching at his neck to try and breathe.

Fuck. I wish I could scent him. Jungkook thinks, and he never let go of him. "Baby... What's wrong?"

Jimin just continued to cry, his face starting to get pale as his sobs became choked, the omega running out of air as he continued to panic. Alley was meowing loudly, trying to get to Jimin and cuddle him.