On Offense

Content Warning: (Sexual) harassment

Jimin swallowed as he walked around the office. Today was the day he was going to take down Sung-ho. He'd been recording him and getting accounts from other omegas for a week now, and he was finally ready to seal the deal.

He went about his day pretty much as normal, carrying out the same mundane tasks he always had to do. He responded to emails, made calls, and organized the schedule.

However, he had been ignoring his boss since he made inappropriate comments after Jimin had spent his heat with Jungkook. He tuned the alpha out, letting the recording device hear for him.

Sung-ho wasn't having it today.

"Jimin," he said.

"Mr. Park, please," Jimin responded boredly, not looking up.

Sung-ho gripped the edge of Jimin's desk. "Omega, pay attention to me."

"Sir, could you please just tell me what the issue is? I am busy with work."

The alpha's eyes shifted red. "Do not try me, omega."

Jimin's breath hitched and he looked up at the man, eyes wide. "D-Did you just slip into your alpha voice?" He stood up, putting distance between them. "Don't do that again. That's highly inappropriate and barbaric."

Sung-ho went forward. "Is it barbaric or natural? People these days are too liberal, too lost. Nobody understands the fundamental rules anymore. Omegas think they can do what they want, work where they want, and be with people who aren't even alphas. It's unnatural. It's unsightly."

It took everything in Jimin not to fight.

"It leads to bratty omegas who don't know their place and weak alphas who can't control them. You've been acting up for far too long, omega. You think you're warranted the same opportunities betas and alphas are. You ask to be a developer. Where you deserve to be is under me."

Jimin debated giving the signal, but he reasoned that he could go longer.

"You spent your heat with someone who wasn't an alpha, and then you think you can just ignore me? You're my omega."

"I'm not," Jimin said simply.

"What did you just say?" Sung-ho asked venomously. "Should I bend you over and fuck you right now and have you try and say that again?"

"I said, I'm not your omega." Jimin's words were biting, powerful. "You won't have me, and you never will." His hand reached behind him to grab the doorknob. "I won't wear your mark or scent, no matter how many times you threaten me. I'm not a toy. I'm not an object. I'm a living, breathing person who requires consent, something I'll never give you. You can't take me, because omegas aren't to be taken."

"You talk big for an omega." Sung-ho approached. "But you're a no one. If you quit, I'll ruin you. No one will hire you when I'm done with you. That boyfriend of yours won't want you when I'm done with you either. Come here."

Jimin hissed, growling as he fought against the alpha voice. It didn't make him want to submit, but it hurt. He hated the burn.

"I'm sick of letting you try and contaminate me. You can't ruin me. Jungkook loves me and he's better than you'll ever be. He doesn't have to force me. I give myself to him. He doesn't have to take anything." Jimin hissed, eyes burning red. "So no, I won't come here. I'm leaving. I wash my hands of you."

As soon as Jimin said the signal, he opened the door and ran, yelling for everyone to get out of the way. He pumped his arms, tears flying from his eyes as he looked for Jungkook before colliding with a solid chest.

Jungkook started calling the omega through his phone.

The person who Jimin ran into shoved Jimin into the elevator and told him to lock it.