Passing Time

While waiting for Jimin, Jungkook decided to watch movies with Alley and Bam in their living room. Today was their two year anniversary, and he was very excited for their date today.

"Bam, Alley, our Angel is quite busy these days, but I'm glad that he reached his dreams." Jungkook said, and Bam's tail wiggled, while Alley jumped on his lap.

"Let's just wait for him to come home."

It took a while, but Jimin arrived, taking off his shoes and massaging his neck. "I'm home!" He called, wanting welcome kisses, cuddles, and scenting.

As soon as Jungkook heard the omega's voice, he hurriedly ran to him, smiling and he hugged Jimin tightly. "Welcome home, my angel." He pulled away from the hug to give him soft kisses on the lips.

Jimin hummed into the kisses and purred. "I'm glad to be back."

Jungkook held his hand and intertwined their fingers before heading back to the living room.

Once they sat on the couch, Jungkook pulled him closer, and started scenting him. "How's your day?"

"Slow, but good. Things have been going smoothly with Filter. I'm glad, because that's why I could get here to spend our anniversary together." He giggled, scent growing sweeter before he started to scent Jungkook back, whispering cute "happy anniversary"s in between. 

"I'm glad and happy that you're finally making your dreams come true. I'm so proud of you for founding Filter, and I'm glad that I've witnessed it all." Jungkook pinched his cheeks.

Smiling, Jimin pulled Jungkook closer to cuddle. "Thank you, baby."

"Filter will be huge and I can't wait to test every game you will make, Angel." He giggled.

Blushing, Jimin smacked Jungkook's chest. "Let's just hurry up and get ready for our date."

Jungkook chuckled. "Yes, sir."

"Imma go get pretty and sexy for you. Don't miss me too much." Jimin winked before skipping off.