"I-I want you to..." Jimin stared at Jungkook's lips.

Jungkook gulped. "W-Want me to?"

He clenched his eyes shut and let go of Jungkook, curling up on himself.

"M-Make yourself at home," he lied, biting back a sob.

Jungkook suddenly felt like he did something wrong and he didn't leave Jimin's room. "D-Do you want me to stay here with you, and cuddle you?"

"It hurts," Jimin said brokenly.

"Th-Then what should I do? Tell me, so that I can help you."

"Do whatever you want."

Jungkook sat on the bed thinking carefully how to help the omega. "D-Does giving you kisses will make the pain go away?"

"Kisses, cuddles, massages, scenting..." and fucking, Jimin thought the last part to himself. He sniffled, looking at Jungkook with his watery eyes, the irises still red.

"Then, I'll do it." Jungkook smiled, cupping the omega's cheeks. He pulled him closer, staring at his eyes. "Where do you want me to kiss you first?"

"Anywhere." He swallowed.

"I'll do it now, okay?"

Jimin's eyes flickered brown as he responded. "Okay, Kookie."

Jungkook started kissing his forehead first, down to his nose. "Can I?" He asked, looking at Jimin's plump lips.

"Only if you want to. I-I don't want to take advantage of you." Jimin closed his eyes and gripped Jungkook's shirt.

"I'm helping you. Don't worry, okay? You're not taking advantage of me. That's why I asked you for your consent." Jungkook cupped his cheeks.

"You can kiss all of me," Jimin whispered.

Jungkook leaned in and his lips brushed his, softly and delicately, slowly pushing Jimin down the mattress. The beta was gentle, careful not to make the omega uncomfortable. He slightly pulled out. "If you want me to stop, just pinch my arm." He whispered.

"Okay, thank you." Jimin's eyes fell closed and he panted.

Jungkook continued, leaving the omega's lips down to his neck. Jungkook paused. "Can I?"

"Please."

Jungkook left soft kisses on his scent gland. "Do you like it?"

Jimin moaned, pulling him closer. Even though Jungkook wasn't scenting him, Jimin's body felt tingly. He was painfully hard and wished Jungkook would help, but he wasn't going to ask. "Y-Yes."

Hearing him moan made Jungkook die inside. His lips went back to the omega's lips to kiss him one more time. He pulled away, cupping the omega's cheeks. "Should I give you a massage?"

"I-If you can. My stomach, neck, and back hurt."

"I'll massage your back first. Can you turn around for me?" He asked.

Jimin nodded, turning onto his stomach and grabbing his pillow.

"I'll be gentle." Jungkook assured.

"Thank you." Jimin closed his eyes.

Jungkook placed his hand on Jimin's back. He started with a slow pace, making sure that he was not hurting the omega. "Is this okay?"

"It feels good." Jimin purred, releasing pheromones. "Feels so good, Kookie."

Jungkook smiled. "I'm glad." Jungkook continued massaging his back gently. His hand softly massages his neck, making him feel good. "If I weren't a gamer. I might be working as a massage therapist." Jungkook chuckled.