Jungkook dropped his phone on the mattress as he wrapped his arms around the omega's waist

Jungkook dropped his phone on the mattress as he wrapped his arms around the omega's waist. He closed his eyes, and later on he fell asleep.

"Starry Eyes," Jimin sang, massaging Jungkook. "Jungkook, baby, wake up."

"Hmm?" Jungkook hummed, still asleep.

He combed his fingers through Jungkook's hair, smiling. "You probably wanna livestream before it's too late for people to really watch it, right?"

"Five minutes. Give me five minutes more..." He whispered.

"Okay." Jimin kissed his cheek and rested his head on his chest. "Five more minutes."

Five minutes passed and Jungkook slowly opened his eyes, rubbing it as he saw Jimin still resting on his chest. "Jimin? I'm awake. Shall we go to my gaming room?"

Jimin turned to look at Jungkook and nodded. "Mhm. How... do you feel?"

"I feel better and relieved. How about you?" Jungkook asked.

He blushed. "I feel better, calmer. But... did you like it? Did I do it too much? Is my scent too strong? Does it make you anxious? Or does it calm you?" He shifted. The way he scented Jungkook was gentle and caring. Scenting someone who uses blockers was also anxiety-inducing. He couldn't pick up on fluctuations in Jungkook's scent to tell him if it was good or not. He also couldn't get scented back. Since no saliva was used in the process and Jungkook was on blockers, it wouldn't last nearly as long as scenting could, which made Jimin feel calm and nervous at the same time.

"It doesn't make me anxious. It's not too strong either. You're so gentle, and it makes me calm." Jungkook blushed.

Jimin bit his lip and pushed his hair behind his ears. "Okay. Just tell me or stop me if I ever make you uncomfortable," Jimin said softly.

Jungkook nodded, trying not to breathe heavily. "Just tell me if you want to do the livestream of us playing Serendipity and other games together."

"I do." He smiled. "I really want to play games with you. I-I always have." Jimin looked away, his scent sweetening.

Jungkook ruffled his hair. "Then, shall we play now or later?"

He giggled. "Now is good."

"Let's go to my gaming room." Jungkook offered his hand, smiling.

"Okay." He grabbed it, his hand much smaller than Jungkook's. It was really soft and Jimin couldn't help but look at their hands together.

Jungkook walked their way to his gaming room, not letting go of Jimin's hand. He opened the lights, he pushed the other gaming chair near to his gaming chair. "Let's sit down." Jungkook smiled.

Jimin nodded and sat in the chair and continued to hold Jungkook's hand. "Do you think they'll like me?"

Jungkook faced him. "I know for sure they will, and if someone starts hating you, I will not let it slide. I'll protect you."