*12*

Author pov :

Jin- "Do you remember what had happened ?" He said caressing his head in a soft voice.
Jk- "Yeah .. we were in the garden then we went for icecream" Then he remembered and his eyes widened.
"HOBI HYUNG"
He yelled sitting up straight ignoring the pain which increased, he winced a little.
Jh-"Yahh, I am here and totally fine just lay back you will hurt yourself more."
Jk looked at him and scanned through his eyes and blow a sigh of relief. And there Namjoon came up with a doctor, he had left to call the doctor as soon as he saw his eyes open.
The doctor checked him and took some time to examine everything.

Doc-"He is totally out of danger now .. he is really so strong , I had not expected him to be stable in this short period but now he is. " He said with a smile.
Nj-"That's why he is our Golden Maknae"
All chuckled a bit.Doctor then look towards Jungkook and asked..
Doc-"Do you feel any pain"
Jk-"yeah.. my head it is giving a throbbing sensation."
Doc-"That's expectable .. it will go away soon by the medication."
Jk smiled and nodded.
V-"When can he go back to home?"
Doc-"If you all will take care of everything then he can go within 2 days but he would be still weak due to the amount of blood loss and pains otherwise he have to stay atleast a week."
Suga-"No no,we will take care of him we want to take him home "
Doc-"ok I will explain all the details about the time of medicines and some other things."
Jin-"ok doctor .. thanks"
He nodded and left .. they all took their sits again.
Jin-"You literally scarred us Jungkook"
Jungkook giggled.
Jm-"aish .. how can you laugh about it, You really like teasing us isn't it? "
Jk-"hehe.. Well yeahh, that's what youngests do" he said showing his bunny smile which is weak for now and got a playful hit by V. All of them felt relieved seeing their maknae infront of them now.
Jh-"Yaah ... Who told you to do that"
Jk-"umm.. My mind and heart..?"
V-"You are literally a pabo"he scolded
(Pabo means stupid/idiot in korean)
Nj-"You are the youngest , you did not have to do this.. we have to protect you not you"
Jk-"Aah .. ok ok stop now I will think of that but for now I am sleepy"
He said with an irritated voice which also tell that he would do this million times whenever any of his hyung is in danger.
Jin-"Heyy!! Let's stop now , everything is going to be fine now so let's just be thankful that we all are ok now"
Jk-"Yeah yeah ..."

Suga-"Hobi, atleast now eat something."
Jk-"What do you mean by 'now'?"
V-"Hobi hyung and Jin hyung have given you blood as you had lost very much but they have not eaten anything till now which is not good"
Jk-"And all of you ?" He raised an eyebrow.
Jm-"We.. we were not hungry"
Jk-"YAAH ARE YOU GUYS STUPIDS, ITS BEEN ALMOST 24 HOURS AND YOU HAVE NOT EATEN ANYTHING(angry tone).. just wowww(sarcastically)"
He scolded them.
Jin-"Hey calm down don't worry we will eat right now "
Jk glared at him.
Jk-"Yeah very nice work"(he said sarcastically)"Do you wanted to starve yourself if I had di-"
Nj-"yaah, don't say that we will eat with you now.. "
Jungkook looked away in anger.
Suga and Jimin left to bring some food.
Soon they came back.

Jm- We got everyone's favourite meal ... Let's get started.. he said with excitement.
They arranged everything in the extra table in the room and placed it next to Jungkook's bed. Jimin and Jin helped him to sit up. He winced in pain whenever he moves which worried them but then he reassures them that it is bearable and if worsened than he will ask for help.
V-"Let me feed you"
Jk-"ooh hyung , but I can eat myself"
V-"No you can't" he said sternly and Jungkook gave up. As he also liked to be feed by his hyung when he is not in good conditions.
Soon they finished their meal and cleaned the mess.
Then a nurse entered holding a tray with water and medicines in it.
Nurse-"You have to take these medicines and apply the ointment on the other injuries"
Jungkook groaned hearing that. Jimin went near her and took the plate.
Jm-"We will give it to him you can go. Thank you" she nodded and left.
Jimin moved towards Jungkook.
Jk-"I don't want it hyung, I am fine.. please"he whined
Suga-"No .. no one is listening to you for this, you want to be fine soon right? So take it"
Suga took the medicines and fed him and then placed the glass near his lips and let him drink it.
Jin-" good"