*11*

Nj-"Please tell us what happened .. how is he ?"
Doc-"Well... Good news is that,yes he Made it though the chances was very low but he cooperated best"
All of them let out a sigh of relief. But then noticed his little off expression.
Suga- "But then why are you tensed."
Doc-"As I told he may slip into coma if he does not wake up in 8 hours... we really can't say when will he wake up."
All of their smiles fade away.
Jh-"Ca-n we see hi-m?"
Doc-" yes, he is in room 0613.. in 2nd floor"
Nj-"Ok.. thank you"

They took the elevator for 2nd floor and then walked in the corrider trying to find the room...

V-"610... 611... 612(mumbling)... THIS ONE 613"(he said lil louder)
He walked fast and grabbed the door handle but then paused as if he was scared to see the youngest in this condition. Others noticed it. Jin locked his hands with Tae's other and then patted his hand with own's another...
Jin-"He will be ok tae.. open the door.."

V nodded and opened it slowly. As soon as he opened all of them rushed inside. They were now sobbing mess to see their little one in this condition. Head wrapped in white bandage, left arm and leg having casts and little bandages wrapped here and there.
Jhope took the side stool and sat in his left side with his hand caressing Jungkook's bandages arm softly not to hurt him . Jin took the space left near his head and stroked his hair continuosly. V took another stool and placed in the opposite side of Jhope and held Jk without touching any tubes. Jimin sat near his leg and placing his hand on his uninjured leg and Suga and Namjoon took the seat in the chair placing it near his bed. He was totally surrounded with his 6 hyungs.

Jh-"Please wake up kooki-ie, you said that you can't leave without us so now wake up and be with us.."
Jm-" He will hyung, he is just giving us our punishments ..."
Suga-"That's not fair we just did a prank. we did never leave him for real then why is he doing this to us"
V-"We were preparing for laughing on him yesterday by this time and now ... Life is really unexpected."
Nj-"Yeah.. we do think of something else but it has it's own plans to play"
Jin-"But we did wrong so why is he getting the punishment."
Jm-"May be we are getting the punishment indirectly"

They were silent once again. The sobs slowly died down as they slowly drifted to sleep. Well they all are exhausted with crying and stressing themselves from the past 12 hours after the prank also they had not slept for more than 24 hours now.

7 hours passed...

Jk slowly opened his eyes ...

Jk pov:

I opened my eyes and immediately closed it due to the bright lights. Then I once again opened my eyes slowly and adjusted to the lights. Then the first thing I saw is Jin hyung in the side of my head and eyes closed and I can feel his hand on my hair. I tilted my head to right and saw V hyung, he is also asleep I tried to sit up but a sudden pain hit me and I fall back wincing a little which caused Jin hyung to wake up.

Jin pov:

I don't know when I slept. But then I felt my hand moving from his head and then a wincing sound I woke up and then my eyes widen. I saw the doe eyes open. I was so happy right now seeing him awake...

Author pov:

Before Jin could say anything Jk tried another time to sit but was laid back by Jin.

Jin- "yahh!! don't do that, you need rest" he said letting out a tear.
Jk was confused what he was telling. And then other members woke up and let out tears of happiness.
V-"Yo-u are awake.. "
V turned his opposite side and saw Suga... He hugged him.
V-"Hyung , hy-ung he is awake ... He did not slip in coma he is with us .. I am so happy"
Suga-"Yeah yeah, but why are you crying now then " V let go of him and said"I don't know , just thought that what would we have been doing if he.."he was cut off.
Jh-"Hey, don't say that he is awake now"
Jm-"yeah".. he wiped his tears and moved near Jungkook.
Jm-"You scared us so much kook"
He said patting his shoulder.he gave a confused look.
Jk-"What are all of you talking about ?"
Jin-"Do you remember what happened earlier?"