*5*

Jk:"Hyungs, why is the door open, where are all of y--, What the hell.. WHY IS HERE BLOODY STEPS, HYUNGS"

I ran to the hall and saw the hall totally rummaged then I saw something which I have never even thought in my nightmares. I saw Suga hyung on the floor, facing his back to me.And blood on the wall and around him.
Jk:"HYUNG,hyung".I ran to him turned him and saw a bullet shot in his chest. My eyes widen. "Hyung please wake up, who did this."I pulled out my phone from pocket to call ambulance but it was dead. I shaked him but got no response. I took my finger and placed it near his nose but I felt no breathing air in my hands, I panicked. "Hyung please wake up,where are others?" Tears made it's way from my eyes. Then I saw a hand behind the couch. I went and saw hobi hyung shot in the abdomen. I shaked him but he also gave no response and he is not breathing either. "Hyung please,I a-am begg-ing yo-u, pl-lease wak-e u-p".
I went to search a phone to kitchen as there was always someone's phone in the dining table but I didn't find instead saw a leg behind the table. "Hyu-ng , hyung no, n-ot you also, ple-ase wa-ke up". I was shaking with fear now , fear of losing them, Jin is also not breathing.I slapped my self hard so that I will wake up from the nightmare but no I didn't.I felt myself panicking. Then I heard the sound of coughing from upstairs so I was going there but in the way I saw jimin hyung in the floor short in the right abdomen."NO! HYUNG!! sorry I will never leave again please wake up, I did the biggest mistake leaving all you alone, I will never do that again but please only for once wake up". I cried hard and felt my chest tighten. "where are tae-hyung and Namjoonie hyung?" I ran to upstairs but suddenly I felt a pain in my head and my vision got pitch black.

V pov:

I thought he is taking time so I took some water to drink but accidentally it got into my nose and I coughed a bit,I face palmed and quickly wiped the water and laid down then I thoght if he will come I will do a little acting as I am great in it but I was also feeling bad for him because he was crying so hard that I can clearly hear so I was thinking to end it but before I even sat I heard a loud thud. I was confused as I heard Jimin screaming.

Jm-"JUNGKOOK!!"

Author pov :

Jk ran towards upstairs and was climbing the stairs but in the middle he slipped and and fell with a "THUDD". Jimin who was the nearest saw it and screamed.

Jm-"JUNGKOOK!!, HYUNGS-TAE COME QUICKLY."

Jimin took Jungkook's head in his lap and shaked him but got no response and then noticed the little blood coming from his forehead, thankfully it was not that deep. All came their running and gasped at the sight.

Suga- hobi get the water quick.

Jin kneeled and tried to wake him up by tapping his cheeck slightly. Hobi came with a glass of water and splashed some in his face and fortunately he was waking up. After waking up he first saw Jimin's face he quickly sat up and hugged him tightly and said.

Jk - "hyung hyung you are ok ri-ght, let's go to hos-pital yo-u will be o-k .. all w-ill be ok ... "(He was panicking and crying hard without realising)"I sa-w Su-ga hy-ung , hobi hyu-ng and Jin hy-ung la-yin- "
He was cut off by Jimin.
Jm- kookie, kook calm down please calm down.

Jm- "Kookie kookie calm down see we all are okay, take deep breaths we all are here. It was supposed to be a joke."

All of their heart sank by seeing the state of their maknae.
He let go of Jimin and moved to see all of them. And then he realised it was supposed be a joke.

Jk- so.. so a-all this was f-fake?