*10*

Doc-"Well it is most likely to be yes but it's still a chance to lose him but we will try our best."
Nj-"O-ok" he said letting out a tear.
Doc-"Here, please sign so we can do surgery as soon as possible."
Suga-"Ok".. he took the paper with his shakky hands and start to write but could not as it was shaking so much.
Suga-"I ca-an't do it"
Nj-"Hyung please, gather up and do it we can't let him go ... So please" Suga nodded clearing his teary eye.
He filled the form and signed it ang Namjoon gave it back to Docot.
Doc-"Ok, we will start the surgery with in half hours as taking time will make him worse"
Suga-"Thank you doctor".."But doctor when can we see him"
Doctor- "After the surgery you can meet but till then Plss be patient" they nodded.

They stood up and left his cabin and walked to the members who are now back in waiting room. They opened the door and saw Jhope and Jin resting in the extra bed and all are crying silently and wiping their tears. Then they saw their members turning to them.
V-"Can we see him ?"
Nj-"N-not yet"
Jm-"Why not hyungie, hobi hyu-ng and Jin hyung gave their blood so after transferring blood he will be okay so why we can't see him"
Namjoon eyes turned glassy once again as he heard his pleading voice.
Suga-"We can't see him n-now  because he is going throu-ugh a su-rge-ry"
V-"Whatt!?"
Nj-"ye-ah he had internal bleeding in his head so they have to do the surgery to stop the blee-ding"
Suddenly they heard Jhope's sob and noticed his uneven breathing... Suga quickly went near him.
Suga-"he will be okay , the doctor said that .. he will be fine after that.."
Jin-"What else doctor said"
Nj-"N-nothing hy-ung"
Jin-"Just say it Namjoon , I can tell you are lying" he said with stern voice.

Namjoon and Suga looked at eachother and sighed and nodded.

Suga-"he had more injuries like his left hand and leg are fractured and other small wounds which will heal fully but"
V-"B-but ??"
Jm-"Just spill the truth hyung"
Suga-"BUT THERE IS STILL A CHANCE TO LOSE HIM."
He let it out and hugged tightly Jhope as he was near him...
Nj-"and if the surgery is successful then also we can't tell if he will be totally fine as he may fell into coma."
They all keep silence for few moments. Then Jin being the oldest remembered his role.

Jin pov:

I felt really guilty for pulling up the prank if we had not done it that probably he would have been in his bed sleeping soundly and peacefully but now... I then saw each member.. Suga and Namjoon was sitting with a blank face, Hobi was just starring at the ceiling while laying in the bed opposite to me, and Jimin smiling sadly probably remembering the old and golden moments with him and V bitting his nails, he always do that whenever he is anxious. Being the oldest I have to give them strength it's not time to cry like a child so I gathered myself up.
Jin-"Hey why are all of you crying , see there is only A chance, but most likely it is successful right? so let's hope for best and be positive, also if he fell into coma we can wait till he open his beautiful eyes and then he will be back with us with full energy" they all wiped their tears by the brave words of Jin."Also do you want to saw your ugly tear stained faces when he wake up".. others chuckled.
Jm-"Hobi hyung , Jin hyung you should eat a little, you have given blood now so I don't want you to be fainted and unconscious when he will be awake.. he will hate to know that. "
Jh- "But I am alright, I don't feel hungry."
Suga-"Aish ..  I know but still you have to eat specially you hobi I am sure his first question will be of you when he will be awake "
Jh-"i know I will surely eat but not now, I promise I will "
They forced both to eat but they did not.

Author pov:

4 hours passed.

The members were talking about the youngest. And then the door opened awakening the members.. They all stood up seeing the Doctor.

Jin-"How the surgery went?"
They all hold their breath for the answer.