Introduction

This takes place after everything with the BF and GF with the new mod and everything! But this part is before

In the park, near a tree, CJ was leaning against a tree, eating a apple and looking up at the sky, the wind was blowing his hair like a feather then he looks to the side. Ruby peaking and slowly comes out, see was nervous and smiled at CJ and waves. CJ smiled back and waved at Ruby and gave her a signal to come here, next to him. Ruby tilted her head then slowly walked over to him, as she now is standing right next to him. CJ looked over to Ruby and gives a smile at her. Ruby smiled back then looks at his apple and looks to the other side from him, CJ looked at his apple, bites it, holding on to it with his fangs, climbs on the tree, and puts his hand out for Ruby. Ruby looked shocked and look at him then his hand and grabs it, CJ lift her up to sit on the tree next to him as he helped her and she arrived, he stops holding her hand and continue to hold on to his apple. Ruby looked at the view then to CJ, CJ was just eating his apple. Ruby took a deep in.

Ruby: "So any plans for the next show leader?"

CJ looked over to Ruby with a little grin.

CJ: "Heh! You know it Ruby! I always find a way to perform our next show! Say, you weren't bad yourself!"

Ruby giggles, blushed in a flattering way then hugs herself, due to feelings special.

Ruby: "Thanks CJ."

CJ chuckled then looked up and continues to eat his apple, he looked up at the tree, sees a apple, grabs it, looks around for any bugs or anything bad, there was nothing. He smiled and handed the apple to Ruby.

CJ: "Here Ruby, you deserve it after a hard day!"

Ruby looked at the apple then takes it from CJ hand and stares at it then starts to eat it slowly, smiling, starting to eat more of the apple. It was starting to get dark a bit, as the sun was setting, CJ looks over to Ruby, goes down, Ruby sees this and jumps down with CJ.

CJ: "Come on, we should get going, it's getting pretty late."

Ruby: "M-mhm! Yeah.! Let's go!"

CJ and Ruby started to walk home while looking around the view. Then a click happens, they both stop walking then looked at each other, staring for a few seconds.

Ruby: "A-are you okay CJ?"

CJ: "I was gonna ask the same thing to you, but yeah, I'm fine, how about you?"

Ruby: "I feel.. okay.."

CJ: "Alright then, come on."

CJ started to walk again then Ruby looked behind her then she looks back at CJ and runs to catch up to him.

*End of Introduction*