Chapter 18

Warnings ~ None

Y/n's POV

I run towards the kitchen where Juileta was making lunch.

"Sorry to disturb you Julieta but I need your help!" worriedly I said.

"Oh what happend? Did somone get hurt?" worriedly said Juileta.

"No but I think I might have a disease..." nervously I say.

"O-Oh well what are you symptoms?" said Juileta.

"Well whenever im around Camilo I get butterfies in my stomach, I blush a lot, get nervous around him, and he just makes me feel all weird!" I complained.

Julieta then looks at me with a straight and laughs loudly. Her face then turned red from the laughing. After what seemed like 3 hours of her laughing she then looks at me.

"Do you really not know what your feeling?" questioned Juileta.

"No...?" I say confusedly.

"M/n your in love!" happily said Juileta.

I then looked at her confusedly for a minute and started eating up at the thought. Me in love with Camilo?! NO! She probably has it all wrong!

"Are you sure Juileta..? I mean could I really be in love with Camilo?-" I getting cut off by her.

"When I first saw Agustin I felt the same thing plus, I see how you see Camilo." Juileta says.

"The only thing you can do to be cured is to confess to him!" happily says Julieta.

"Its so obvious that he'll reject me, why even try? Plus hes probably into girls not boys.." sadly I say.

"Thats not true, I have to be honest with you but he's been kinda fruity..." Julieta says.

"I'll think about it, thanks Juileta!" I say happily.

"No problem!" she says happily.

I then walk back up the staires and walk down the hall. I was about to open Camilos door until Dolores grabs my wrist and drags me next to Brunos room.

"I. Heard. Everything." she says.

I then look at her with a frighten face.

"You better shut your mouth up!" I whispered yelled at her.

"I will, but I do agree with Juileta and you should confess!" she whispered yelled at me.

"I said I'll think about it okay!? Now I shall be heading to Camilos room now, please for the love of god don't tell any one, okay?"  I said.

She then nods and heads to her room. I then sigh and walk back to Camilos room. I walk into his room seeing him on his bed with sleepy eyes.

"M/nnnnn im tired...." tirdly says Camilo.

"Well what do you want me to do?" I questioned.

"Sleep with meeee..." he says.

How will that help though...?

"Uhh...ok..." I say confusedly.

I then walk towards his bed and lay down next to him. He then turns to me and he puts his hands on my waist. I then blush and think what Julieta said ealier, 'the only thing you can do to be cured is to confess to him!' Should I listen to her...?

After some thinking I started to get tired as well and I start to fall asleep. Then everything faded to black.

Hey guys sorry if its short and if I hadn't posted in a while, Im sorry for that I just had a major writers block but now its over and i'll try to post more often also I got an A+ on my essay (so proud of myself.) Anyways have an amazing morning/afternoon/night!

Word Count ~ 572