Chapter 7

Warnings ~ Language

*Also i didn't look back for mistakes so very sorry if theres typos and things!

Y/n's POV

As i arrived at my house I unlocked the doors and went in, I could hear sounds of the TV so I knew that my mom was home. I went to her room from the sound of the TV. She looked at me and said "Where were you hijo?" (hijo = son)  "Sorry mama i went to hang out with a friend" I said "Is it that Camilo kid?" she said "Si mama" (Si=yes)
i responded.

"Finally you hung out with a friend! Also
your dinner is in the fridge since I didn't know you were hanging with your new friend" My mom said "Sorry i didn't tell you mama I forgot, but i will tell you the next time i might hang out with him" she nodded and i left her room to do whatever she wanted to do.I went to the kitchen to heat up some food that my mom made, after i heated it up I ate it like a normal person. After I went to my room and looked at my clock, 6:36 so I went to take a shower.

              Timeskip After The Shower

After i took a shower and put on my pajamas and went to my desk, I opened a drawer and took my phone out aswell with my earphones. I plugged in my earphones and played f/s (pick any song, personally i would pick Doughnut by Twice but its your choice, anyways-)  and layed down on my bed, facing the celling thinking of what just happended today. I like to think about my day when i go to sleep a lot for no reason.

It makes me think of what i should have done and what i shouldn't done. For example, I should have told my mom that I was hanging out with Camilo, and how hot Camilo was on top of me- WAIT WHAT?! I seriously need to stop thinking about Camilo before i catching feelings and confess which will..... ruin our friendship.... SOOOO NO LIKING CAMILO!

I sighed at my thought and turned to face the wall, my eyes started to close slowly and i fell asleep.... I suddenly woke up due to a nightmare, I was panting and afraid of going back to sleep. I looked at my clock 4:08 I tried going back to sleep but, my body wouldn't let me. I rolled and turned myself to sleep but, nothing worked of course. And I obvously knew I am gonna have a bad day Or will I....?

I decided listen to music while drawing since I really had nothing to do, I was considering going outside but, Im too scared to go outside that early. What seemed like 5 minutes passed i looked back at my clock, 7:28 How did three hours already pass...?  I hear my mom open my door and look at me "Why are you up this early hijo?" she asked confusedly.

I turn to her and say "Sorry mama I woke up early and I couldn't sleep." She nodded and said "ok but maybe get some rest later, i have to go to work and please make your own beakfast today hijo, bye hijo" She smiled rigth after and I nodded and said "Bye mama love you" "love you too hijo" she responded, and she left.

I smiled and got up from my desk to make some breakfast for myself iw ent to the kitchen and started wondering what to make... *Gets an idea, lightblub appears ontop of my head* PANCAKES AND EGGS :D even though that might be basic, to me thats enough to get me through the day. I opened my fridge and got one egg the i started to get the frying pan. I heated up the frying pan and cracked the egg

             Timeskip After Cooking <3

After i finished cooking i sat own with 2 plates, one with and egg and the other with 5 pancakes, I better not get fat eatiting 5 pancakes >:p  (Ten minutes later...)
I literally devoured everything, including the 5 pancakes. I cleaned my plate and went to my room and saw my clock 9:48, I guess i could go outside... I put my sketch book in my tote bag in case if there was nothing to do.

I had the essentials and went outside, of course not forgetting to lock the door. I took a deep breath then smiled, I was walking around the village and decided to window shop to keep me awake. I was looking at a shop then turning around to see a familar boy, Camilo! ( Y/n : No shit author- anyways)
I see Camilo playing with some kids and just having fun.

I smile and walk over to him (My social anxiety could never-) and tapped his shoulder, he turned around "Oh good morning Y/n! How are you?" he said happily, "Oh i guess fine but i didn't get enought sleep last night-" *yawn* I was cut off by me yawning Camilo chuckled and one of the kids he was taking care of said "Who are you? Camilo's boyfriend?" I blushed like a tomato at the comment and said "N-NO! Im just his f-friend!" I looked at Camilo who was also blushing but I was a blushing mess.

"Can you play tag with us?!" one of the kids asked, "S-sure whatever makes you happy i guess hehe..." Camilo looked at me and whisper to me "Sorry the dragged you into this.." I whispered back to him "No its fine, I needed something to keep me awake anyways" He nodded then touched my shoulder "Your it" he whispered and let go.  He winked "Hey guys Y/n is it!" he yelled, all the kids started running away to the grass.

I scoffed and smiled

                                   This cute idiot....

Hey guys! TYSM FOR 400+ READS SJSJKSJKSJSK I AM FOREVER GRATEFUL AND, sorry if i didn't post yesterday, i was busy with some stuff and now life decided to get me into some ruff drama. So my life right now is a bit shitty but! Im not gonna let you guys down >:D! Also for
400 + reads i might add a surprise for you guys to read ;) (Not sex i swear >.<) anyways have a wonderful morning/afternoon/night!