Chapter 8

Warnings ~ Language

(I didn't look back for typos so sory if there is typos)

Y/n's POV

I sighed and started chasing little kids, and im not gonna lie but they're pretty fast. 7 intense minutes of capturing kids there was one more person left... Camilo. One of the kids said "Are you gonna catch your byfrined or what?" I looked at them with a  flustered face and yelled "He is not my boyfriend!! And i am gonna get him!" I then ran to get Camilo who was just leaning on a tree waiting for me to get him.

He smirked and started running. He was justing running around the grass then started running rowards the village. The village was surprisingly busy so it was hard to get through, Camilo kept making sharp turns around buildings. I made a short cut to finally catch him. I was short on breath but that wasn't going to stop from catching this fast runner.

(If your confused you are technically behind a wall and Camilo is running and is about to turn without him knowing your on the other side)

As he was about to turn you scared him yelling "BOO!" Camilo yelled so loud that my ears felt like they fell off. He even stepped back and tripped, I start laughing at him for being scared. He pouted at me and said "Oh shut up Y/n" he got up and I rolled my eyes "Your a very fast runner, I'll give you that" I chuckled. His pouty face turned to a proud face and said proudly "Of course I am! Im amazing at everything I do!" He had a proud grin on his face.

"Yeah sure, scaredy cat" I said in a sarcastic voice. He then flicked my forehead the audcity this boy has-  "OW! What the heck Camilo that hurts!" I rubbed my fore head where he flicked and he said "Well too bad thats what you get" he then smirked I was about to flick his forehead until he grabbed my wrist before i could even do it. "Sorry but you can't do that to me, shorty." I then blushed and said "I AM NOT SHORT! YOUR ONLY A INCH TALLER THAN ME!" I then stuck out my tongue out him.

"Whatever you say shorty..." he said chuckling. We both went back to the fleid where he kids where. They were playing with flowers and making flower crowns.
"You guys took foreverrrrr!" said one of the kids, "Sorry guys Y/n was a little slow to catch me" I then looked at him wih a face of 'Im gonna kill you' he chuckled and he sat down near a tree. I sat next to him looking at the sky, it was a such a pretty sky even though I see the sky everytime, I still admired its pretty shade of blue.I started to doze off and fell asleep.

                            3rd POV

Y/n's head fell into Camilos shoulder, Camilo looked at me to see what was on his shoulder. A peaceful Y/n sleeping on Camilo's shoulder, It stayed like this for 3 minutes until he got an idea. He started getting small flowers off the grass and started tieing them together. 5 minutes later  the creation was completed! Can you guess what Camilo made? (Readers : Do i look stupid to you author?) You guessed it a flower crown!

Camilo made a flower crown bid enough for Y/n. Camilo lighly placed the flower crown on the undisturbed human. Camilo smiled at Y/n with the crown on his head and decided to take a picture of the cute human. Camilo grabbed his phone out of his pocket and took a picture of Y/n sleeping with his flower crown. Camilo chuckled at the picture.

One of the little kids whispered to Camilo and said lighly "We'll leave you lovebirds alone. Bye Camilo!" The kid and the rest of the kids left the field and made Camilo think.

                          Camilos POV

Lovebirds? Me and Y/n? Nahhh we just met, i mean he does look cute... But Y/n's probably straight. I don't want to ruin out friendship Y/n kept me company and happy, It's best to be friends right?

                            Right..?

Hey guys, im vey sorry if this chapter is short >.< the next one will be long I promise. Have a wonderful morning/afternoon/night drink water my readers!

Word Count ~ 730