Chapter 1

3rd POV (No ones POV)

Warnings ~ A bit of language

Italic means thoughts ^^

It was a sunny morning in the village of Encanto, and a boy with h/c (hair color) messy hair was awaken with his mother yelling saying, "Y/n wake up breakfast is ready!!" y/n groaned and got up, brushed his teeth, put on (you wear whatever you want ^^), fixed his messy bed and left the room.

                            Y/n's POV

I left my room and did all the things i needed to do before going down stairs. "Hola mama buenos dias :D" i said happily
(Hi mom good morning)
"Buenos dias hijo, como has dormio?" my mom asked
(Good morning son, how did you sleep?)
"Bien" (good) i responded. "Do you need help setting the table?" i asked
"Yes please" my mom said.

It was just me and mom living here, never really met my dad but oh well we lived a normal life. After setting the table we started eating, my mom made chilequiles (if you dont know what that it is pls search it up thx ^^) which i gladly eat it all up.

     ~ After eating and cleaning timeskip ~

After cleaning my dish i went to my room to get my sketch book, eraser, and a pencil. I went to the living room where my mom was told her "Hey mama ima go outside to draw a bit is that ok?" my mom and looked at me and smiled "Ofc hijo and maybe you could make a friend" she said i obviously doubted that but i said "Yeah yeah sure mama see you later!" my mom waved me a goodbye and i left the house.

I never really had friends for good reasons, 1. Im shy (Sorry if you didnt want the reader to be shy my apologies (╯︵╰,) )
2. Im always at places where nobody goes which is probably why i dont have freinds
3. i got trust issues
4. who needs friends? not me.

I headed out to my favorite spot which was not to deep in the woods, and near a lake which was peaceful. I adored that spot since the whole place was a great place for me to draw without anyone asking me "Can you draw me UwU" or "What are you drawing? probably looks dumb"

While i was lost in my thoughts i bumped into someone, Ow! what the hell what did i bump into?! i looked up (y/n will be one inch smaller than Camilo sorry)
to see a boy who's one inch taller than me, green eyes, light brown skin, brown curly hair, a yellow ruana, and freckels woah those freckels look so cute.. WAIT WHAT THE HELL WHATS WRONG WITH ME?!

The boy turned around and looked at me.....

Hey guys i hoped you liked the first chapter! and i know its short my apologies i will try to make the next chapter longer i swear ^^ since i am new you guys can leave comments of what i should work on and stuff but anyways i hope you have a good morning/night/afternoon!

Word Count ~ 522 Words