Chapter 12

Warnings ~ None

Y/n's POV

I suddenly woke you to the sound of notifications on my phone. I lazily got up from my bed and waked towards my desk and opened a drawer where my phone was. I turned on my phone, 9:04 not that early but ok. 5 notifcations popped up on my phone. One from Mirabel and the rest from Camilo.

Mirabel ôヮô : Good morning Y/n! Im sorry to tell you but I have to help abuela with something important she said so I can't hang out with you im so sorry! o(╥﹏╥)o

A frown appeared on my face and texted Mirabel back.

Y/n :) : It's okay Mirabel also good morning! I understand that your busy today so we can hang out some other time!

I didn't expect her to respond so fast so I checked the other messages Camilo texted me.

Camilo ≧◡≦ : GOOD MORNING Y/N!!!

Camilo ≧◡≦ : I have a favor to ask you .,.

Camilo ≧◡≦ : I was wondering if you could help me babysit some kids at 11:00?

Camilo ≧◡≦ : Just saying you don't have to but im just asking if you could haha

After reading those messgaes I thought if I wanted to babysit. I have nothing  do so might aswell plus, at least it'll be like a hang out....sort of.... I then repsponded to Camilo's texts.

Y/n :) : I don't have anything planned and Mirabel is busy so I can't hang out with her today so I'll help you take care of the children! ^^

Not so long after Camilo then repsonded.

Camilo ≧◡≦ : YAY!!! OK THEN SEE YOU AT 11:00 GUAPO!! (〃^∇^)ノ

Y/n :) : SEE YA!! :D

Even though it's only been a couple of hours with the nickname I was pretty used to it. Which is good since I don't have to blush like a tomato when I hear the nickname. I then set my phone on my desk and, brushed my hair.After that I started changing into better clothes. Like pj's are really comfy and amazing but im obvisouly not going to babysit kids with pj's on. I went to my wardobe and choose (whatever you want) and then went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

After that I realized I havent eaten anything this whole time. I walked towards the kitchen and served myself cereal for breakfast. Im pretty sure my mom forgot to make me breakfast but its fine really, I don't think breakfast is that important but yeah. After my cereal I went back towards my room to grab my phone. 10:51 was the time.  I decided to text Camilo since he didn't tell me where to meet him exactly.

Y/n :) : Hey Camilo can you tell me where we're gonna meet please?

Camilo then responded quickly.

Camilo ≧◡≦ : Oh yeah sorry I didn't tell you

Y/n : Oh its fine haha

Camilo ≧◡≦ : Ok then just meet me at the fountain at the village

Y/n :) : Okie doki see ya Camilo! ^^