Chapter 15

Warnings ~ Language

(Didnt check for typos sorry)

Y/n's POV

I took a deep breath and opened the doors of casita. The first person I saw was Mirabel. She was in the kitchen, she look at me and smiled happily and jogging towards me. She gave me a hug and said "Hey Y/n how are you?" happily. "Fine what about you?" I said, she then let go of the hug

She then said "Eh fine oh and Camilos wiating for you in his room, i just getting snacks for us" "Oh do you need any help?" I said. "Sure can you take these to Camilo i'll be there in a bit" she said giving me a pack of M & M's.

I nodded at her and went up the stairs and walked towards Camilos room. I knocked on his door "Hey Camilo it's me Y/n can I come in?" I said "Yeah come in" I hear from the room. I open the door to see Camilo making a pillow fort. Cute....

"Are you making a pillow fort?" I said smiling at him "Yeah! Is that M & M's?" he said. His eyes sparkled at the M & M's packet. "Oh yeah Mirabel wanted me to give these to you" I say giving the packet to him. "Ah thank you!" he happily giving me a closed-eye smile.

Mirabel poked her head out of Camilos door and said "Hey Y/n do want any snacks?" "Ummm do you have any f/s?" (f/s = favorite snack) "Yeah lemme go get it" she said going back downstairs to get f/s. "So umm Camilo...." I say nervously "Yeah?" he says.

"This is my first sleepover so what do we exactly do?" I say nervously. He then gives me a disbelif look and says "Wow I can't believe this is your first sleepover" He says surpirised "Yeah...." i say. "Well we can play games, watch movies, pull an all nighter but I have duty sadly, tell scary storys... and basic just play around until we go to bed."

"Ah okay" I say. I then sit down on the floor next to his fort. Mirabel then enters the room with f/s and her snacks including some chips. "Omg we're gonna get fat..." I say. Camilo and Mirabel then laughs.

Mirabel then sits across from me and Camlo next to ike a triangle. Mirabel says "So do you guys wanna watch a movie or play some games?" Me and Camilo were thining what to choose and we both said "games" in sync which made Mirabel chuckle.

"Alright but I shall choose the first game" Mirabel said "Oh ok but what game do you choose?" I said "Truth. Or. Dare." She said in a intimating voice with a evil grin. "Thats my cue to leave" I say standing up but then Camilo grabs my wrist.

He then says "Cmon retaco truth and dare can't be that bad plus you have me here" (retaco = shorty) Camilo then winks at me. Luckly Mirabel didn't hear the nick name, I then say "Like having you here will be a difference."

I then sit back down and Mirabel says "Camilo truth or dare" "truth" Camilo picks "Is it true that...you sometimes steal arepas from Julietas healing stand?" Mirabel says smirking at Camilo. I then look at Camilo who stays quiet.

"Maybe..." he says nervously "HA I KNEW IT!" she says happily. "YEAH WHATEVER" Camilo says. He then pouts and Camilo says "Truth or dare Y/n" "Dare?- WHAT I MEAN-" "TOO LATE Y/N THATS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU SPACE OUT" I didn't even noticed that i spaced out...

"UGH FINE WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO" I say yelling at him (Lets say that everyones room except Mirabels is soundproof) "Hmmm..." As he was thinking Mirabel whispered something in his ear. God I wish I was Dolores right now...

I then heard both of them giggle with an evil grin on both of there faces. "WHATS SO FUNNY!?" I said obviously annoyed "Put on a maid outfit" they both said in sync. "I-" I cut myself off by standing up and grabbing two pillows from Camilos fort and threw at both of their faces.

"WHAT THE FUCK IM NOT PUTTING A MAID OUTFIT-" I was cut off by Mirabel "We'll give you desserts whenever you want for this whole entire month" I then think for a bit and give my answer "Fine im only wearing it for 5 minutes plus why do you have a maid outfit...?"

Mirabel says "Lets not talk about it also lemme go get it" she then leaves Camilos room which leaves me and him. I the take a deep breath and throw a pillow at his face again "WHY A MAID OUTFIT" I say in anger. Camilo chuckles and says "Not my fault you choose dare cabrón" (cabrón = dumbass).

"WHY YOU" as I was about to throw another pillow at Camilo, Mirabel came back with the outfit in hand. "Oh Y/n~" she says teasingly. I then get on my knees facing the other way so I dont see their faces and start praying to god.

"Y/n no one will help you now go put it on in the bathroom~" Camilo said teasingly. "UGH F U GUYS" I said in anger. I then took the maid outfit and go to the bathroom. I lock the door and I start putting it on. Wy the fuck are there cat ears? I hate my life im going to kill myself after this...

I then get out of the bathroom and go back to Camilos room without anyone seeing me in this embarssing outfit.

Lord have mercy.

Hey guys I wnated to pst this today since I took 4 days to post the other one also I have no school today because of my incident and I got bored so I wrote this also if its cringy or you dont like im sorry it was the only thing that came into my mind, sorry again. I hope you have a wonderful morning/afternoon/night!

Word Count ~ 1019