Valentines Special

Warnings ~ Language, lime, and aged up

(I didn't check for typos)

Y/n's POV

I woke up an annoying alarm sound. I yawned and got out of bed, my hair was a mess, my room was a mess, EVERYTHING WAS A MESS!!! I sighed at my messy room and brushed my teeth. After that I brushed my fluffly, curly, staright, wavy hair and changed into better clothes. I changed into (whatever you want) and looked at my room for a moment. This is gonna take a while.

♡ Timeskip ♡

After cleaning my room I went to the kitchen. My mom was leaning on the kitchen counter drinking coffee scrolling on her phone. She then looked up at me and said "So what are you gonna do today?~" she then smirked. I looked at her conffusedly, "what do you mean...?" she then facepalmed and looked at me "Don't tell you forgot todays Valentines" I then stared at her for 5 seconds.

I then ran back to my room to get my tote bag. "I totally didnt forget hehe..." Uh huh I hear from my mom "And you surely didn't forget to buy something for your boyfriend right?" a sweat drop appreaded on my cheek "Yeah of course i did't..." "OMG GO BUY SOMETHING RIGHT NOW!!!" she yelled "Ok bye mama to amo!" I then dashed outside to buy the perfect gift.

I then looked at the shops in the village to find a gift. I came across a flower store Might aswell start of with flowers... I then went inside and looked for flowers for Camilo. Roses? Too basic. Dasiys? Nah not for Valentines... I didn't know what flowers to choose until i saw the one. (The one lol)

It was orange flowers but with a tint of yellow on the tip of the petel. My eyes shimmered with joy I HAVE FOUND IT! Lets see how much it cost-... 39.99?!?! WTF- I only had 150 dollars to spend which is alot but i kinda wanted to save a bit of it. I am so spoiling Camilo today. I took the flowers which were in a bouquet I went to the cash regester and wasted 40 dollars on flowers... but it will be worth it.

♡ Timeskip ♡

3 hours later and I have bought flowers, Chocolates, a chameleon plusie, and a matching necklace for the one and only Camilo. All in total was 150.00 dollars which was all the money i brought with me (I have more dont worry). Some of these stuff might be cheesy to give to Camilo but, oh well. I was strolling around the village with a full tote bag filled with gifts for my boyfriend.

Until I walked past a Julieta handing out arepas to people for were injured or sick. Nothing special until the arepas started reminding me about Camilo. *Light blub ontop of Y/ns head lol* I got it! I then started going back home. When I got there I put my heavy tote bag on the kitchen counter. I then grabbed a cup of water, salt, oil, masarepa (masarepa is precooked corn flour for maong arepas), and other ingredents for making arepas. I grabbed my phone and played f/s (favorite song) while making arepas. I knew how to make arepas ater Juileta taught me a while ago.

♡ Timeskip ♡

2 hours later I finished making arepas, it took me while since I wanted them to be perfect and ediable for Camilo. I started wondering what Camilo was doing right now, Was he getting me something? Did he forget?- I stopped thinking before I get overwhelmed with my thoughts. I made 6 arepas and placed them in a little pink box. I smiled at my creation and I suddenly heard footsteps. I looked over to see my mom with a bowl of popcorn. "Why do you have popcorn with you...?" I confusedly asked.