Chapter 11

Warnings ~ Language

(Didn't check for typos sorry

Y/n's POV

Camilo then gets his dvd or whatever of Super Smash Bros and puts in his TV (Idk how it works) Camilo, Mirabel and me sit down on the three bean bags infront of the TV. We three had our controlers and choose our characters. Camilo choose Dark Pit and Mirabel choose Zelda. I choose (You choose) and we all started.

Timeskip ♡

One hour have passed and Mirabel won most of the rounds while I was last. I would have won second if Camilo didn't cover my face with his hand on the last round. "HA I am such a pro" Mirabel said proudly "Wow Y/n I can't believe your last place" He said while chuckling "SHUT UP! I only lost cause you kept covering the screen with your hand!" I said in a mad voice.

"Nahhh Im pretty sure you just suck at this game~" Camilo said teasingly "You little bit-" I got cut off when I got a notifcation on my phone from my mom.

Mami <3 : Y/n be back at 8:30 kay?

Y/n : Ok mami

I then checked my phone for the time, 7:34. I have about an hour before going back... Camilo got nosey and hovered to see what I was looking on my phone. "Stop being nosey ficticio" I say (ficticio = dummy) "Ugh sorry retaco...."  (retaco = shorty) Camilo said boringly. "AWWWWW you guys are using nicknames!!!~" Mirabel said teasingly. "Mirabel callate la boca" Camilo said in a annoyed voice  (callate la boca = shut your mouth).

After that I thought it was time to go. "Hey guys I got to go, BUT! we can hangout tomrrow if you want..?" I said nervously. "I would love to bu I have duty tomrrow.." Camilo said sadly. "HA! I don't so I'll hangout with you tomrrow Y/n!" Mirabel said happily. Camilo then whined then put his forehead on my shoulder. I blushed and looked away. Mirabel was fangirling and I pat Camilos head. "Hey Camilo I got to go..." I said signaling him to please get up. "Awww but I won't see you tomrrow...I want to hang out with you tomrrow.."

"I mean I can help you a bit with your chores if you want...?" I said trying to lift up his mood. Camilo lit up and looked down at me "YEAH!" he said happily. He then hugged my side and smiled happily. While I was dying out of cuteness- and Mirabel still fangirling. "Oh Y/n can you give me your phone number so you can tell me when we can hangout tomrrow?" She said smiling, I nodded as a ok. "OOOO Can you give me yours to pleaseeee" said Camilo but longing the e in please. I also nodded to Camilo.

I exchanged phone numbers with Camilo and Mirabel. "Oh Y/n do you want me to walk you to your house?" He offered. "U-uh sure if you want hehe..." I said nervously. "Ok lets go then!" He then stood up, and I did too. "Bye Y/n see ya tomrrow!!" Mirabel said happily. I then waved at her and said "See ya!" happily, me and Camilo then walked out of his room towards the front door. He opened the door for me so I can go through. "Gracias" I said to Camilo, "De nada retaco~" teasingly (retaco = shorty). "Why did you even give me that nickname anyways?!" I said obviously annoyed by the nickname.

"Well it suits you, do you want another one retaco?~" he offered I blushed and said "I don't know.." I said thinking if did while walking. "I got plenty retaco! Príncipe (Prince), guapo (Handsome), mi vida (my life), and more!" he said giving me a eye closed smile. I blushed even more and said "Its up to you I guess..." I said nervously chuckling. "Ok then maybe....guapo! I meaan you are handsome it does make sense to you call you that" he said smirking t me. "O-oh that's really kind of you to say that not many people tell me that haha.." I laugh akwardly WOW SOMEONE CALLED ME HANDSOME AND NOT JUST ANYONE...CAMILO MADRIGAL DID!! I was internaly screaming in my thoughts that he called me handsome.

♡ Timeskip ♡

5 minutes later we arrived at my house. We were just talking about random things while walking here. I turned to him and said "Thank you for walking me over here I really appreciate it!" happily. I definitely saw him blush for a moment until he said "Its not a problem...see you tomrrow guapo!" he said happily while waving his hand a goodbye. I blushed once again and waved back at him with a eye-closed smile.

I then went inside my house and closed it. I walk towards my mom's room to see her peacefuling sleeping. I didnt want to wake her up so I left her room and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After that I put some pj's and turned off the lights in my room. I got under the covers and laid in bed. My life has gotton more exciting recently, I have 2 friends, get to hang out wth them, and im not lonely anymore....

This couldn't get better....

                                 Right....?

Hey guys how are you? I hope your doing amazing anyways drink waterv and stay safe!

Words Count ~ 904