𝐢

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖊
════════
can't be mine

╚════ .✾. 것이 없다.✾. ═══╝

The hard rain hit the windows and the roof. The loud dripping being heard through the walls. Thunder boomed, startling the brunette and causing him to drop his glass of water.

"Aish!" He grumbled annoyingly. "This is the third one today."

He kneeled and began picking up the broken pieces, hissing once a knock on the door startled him yet again.

"Now who can be knocking at—" staring down at his watch, he let out a sigh. "Eleven sharp." Throwing the pieces to the trash on his way to door, he wiped his sweaty and bloody hands on his dark sweatpants.

Taking a look through the peep hole, he saw nothing but darkness.

"The hell?" He smacked his lips together and pondered whether or not he should open up or not. "Probably just some neighboring kids pranking."

He moved his hand away from the doorknob and started to head back towards the kitchen, halting in place once he heard a small cry.

"It's all in your imagination, Namjoon." He told himself softly. "Nothing to worry about."

Just as he had reassure himself, he walked into the kitchen. But as the cries increased, Namjoon ran to throw the door open frantically. His chest heaving due to heavy breathing.

He let his mouth fall open, staring down wide eyed at the two babies crying.

"What the fuck."

Namjoon paced around the room, the two babies just watching him confusedly.

"Please hurry up, please hurry up." and as if his request was heard, rapid knocking followed by the door opening and being shut once again rang through his ears.

"Namjoon?!"

"In here!" he shouted, apologizing to the babies once they began to whimper due to his shout.

"What's wrong, hyung?" Jungkook asked, his hands on his knees as he tried to catch his breath.

"Joon," Jin spoke up softly. "What's in that basket?"

The other two that were behind stepped closer towards the basket in confusion.

"Holy shit." both said synchronized, their eyes widening in shock.

"What's up, hyungs?" Jungkook questioned confusedly, curiosity taking over him as he neared the basket. "Holy shit, hyung." He turned to glance at Namjoon with his mouth gaped. "Those are babies!"

"What?" Jin pushed Namjoon to the side and clamped his hand on his mouth. "Namjoon, what did you do?"

Namjoon ran his hand through his hair, "I don't know, hyung! Somebody left them out in my doorstep."

"Oh, look." Yoongi reached in. "They were kind enough to leave a note." He said sarcastically.

Namjoon bit his nails and stared at the note, "Read it for me please."