His forearms snaked under her thighs and around to sprawl his large hands on her bare stomach. He stuck his tongue out and licked one stripe up her wetness.

Her chest heaved as she waited for more, raising her knees in the air. "No teasing, Fred," she said breathily.

"No teasing," he confirmed softly. His breath hit her exposed area, nearly making her body jolt. "I promise. This is about you and your needs, okay?"

"Mhm," she hummed, and nodded.

"Speak up." His jaw ticked and his eyes shifted a shade darker. "I don't want any of that humming or nodding bullshit. I want to hear your voice. I want to hear words," he drawled. "Got it?"

"Yes, sir," she blurted, blood colouring her cheeks.

"Now that's my good girl." He bowed his head approvingly.

At last, he buried his face deeper between her thighs and slid his tongue inside of her.

She gasped under her breath and her back arched almost immediately. Her hands slid down to his hair, her fingers threading through his soft locks.

Fred's hands ran up and down her stomach as he slid his tongue around her wet folds slowly. He plunged his tongue deeper inside of her and for a moment, whirled his tongue quickly.

She moaned softly as her head knocked back, gaze at the ceiling. Her right foot lifted from the mattress and glided down his shoulder blade as her fingers clutched his hair.

He hummed in his own world of pleasure and she felt it in her bones. The vibrations made her back shoot up from the bed, her mouth gaped as she moaned again.

His hands trailed all the way up her body to close his fingers around her breasts. He squeezed her boobs as he flicked his tongue in all the right spots.

Her head shifted to a haze of ecstasy and pleasure. Her eyes batted up at the ceiling as her hips thrust up, causing his tongue to hit impossibly deeper.

"Fuck," she breathed as her fingers tugged at his hair, spreading her legs wider.

He upped his pace, sliding his tongue around her wetness rapidly and making sure to hit her sensitive spots. His lips sucked her clit furiously as his finger roughly closed around her boobs.

She was gasping out moans, her body jolting from the bed as her eyes rolled back. Her foot was resting upon his shoulder blade, stirring with every ounce of pleasure he gave her.

He brought one of his hands down from her breast and as he sucked her clit, he pushed two of his slender fingers inside of her. Immediately, he thrust his fingers as he sucked her clit.

"Ugh, Freddie... that's so good..." she moaned, and yanked on his hair, pushing his face deeper between her legs. "Don't stop..."

He grinned and quickened his pace with his thrusts. He flicked his tongue around her clit as his fingers railed deeper inside of her, causing her to moan loudly.

He removed his fingers and sucked them from her arousal. He then went back and buried his tongue deep inside of her as his fingers played with her clit.

The sounds were becoming sloppier with all the arousal dripping from her. His hands continued to ride up her soft stomach, praising her with his hands as he pleased her. His tongue moved in all the right ways and quickly.

"Fuck, right there. Don't stop," she gasped as her chest heaved. "I want— please, I need to—" A moan interrupted her sentence.

"You need to what? What was that?" he mocked, and met her eyes through his eyelashes.