Chapter VII

I'm in the car, we're on the way to the airport. I'm so excited, I'll be going to the best university in the USA. But, I'm gonna miss my best friend so so much. It's gonna be hard but I have to do this in order to achieve my goals.
The flight journey wasn't that long, like 1 hour.
We finally got to our new apartment.
Yeah, I'll be staying with Trev and Sarah. The Apartment is really nice and big, the view from the balcony is amazing. We arranged some stuff, We had dinner and went to sleep. The past few days we were so busy packing and we didn't sleep well, we're so tired.
The day after,
I woke up like at 9:30, I had breakfast. Me and Sarah we arranged the remaining stuff. After a while we thought to go out, just to see around.
Actually, this Is my first time in California, it's really beautiful. We looked around, we went to a park, we had cotton candy, we ate some delicious desserts in a cafe.
At the end of the day, we came back home and Trev went to my university to check and he said everything was perfect. We talked about their work and shifts.
Days passed with joy and happiness.
Now me, Trev and Sarah are like a family. We are so close now. In these 3 months, we got to know each other way better, now I'm used to this place, I know some of our neighbors they are so sweet, there's a girl next door who's the same age as mine, her name is Anna. We will be going to the same university. She's so sweet and friendly.
Tomorrow is gonna be my first day of university, super excited and a bit nervous.
I don't know why I just feel a bit anxious...

I'm really really sorry that I didn't post for the past 2 months. I had my exams, it took all over me. I'm still busy with my work, I'll try to post every week. Once again I'm sorry. Hope y'all enjoyed this part...