Chapter II

Suddenly I heard a blast, then screaming, there were dead bodies on the ground, children were crying, blood almost everywhere, I felt terrified at that scene not knowing what was happening before my eyes, there was a  board saying Afghanistan central bank ... I took out my phone and I saw the date it was 30.11.22 time 8:29, I didn't understand what's happening, where am I? Suddenly a flash appeared in my eyes, I opened my eyes to see a doctor and 2 nurses.

Doctor POV
I was checking the reports of one of my patients, her name is Amelia. She was admitted to this hospital 4 days ago. She was quite serious and we had to do head surgery. The surgery was successful but she's still unconscious.
While I was talking with the nurse suddenly she got up from the bed her face looked pale, she looked like she has seen a ghost, the look on her face didn't make me feel safe about her and she started to tell "Afghanistan...bomb blast, at 8:27... I couldn't save them... they died...
We made her calm down and asked her what happened. She asked the date "29.11.2022"

me: omg.. tomorrow....there will be a bomb blast in Afghanistan at 8:27 and We have to save them
Doc: Yah... first calm down, you have to calm down. It normally happens, it's just a dream. There's nothing to worry about. It's normal to have such dreams I made her calm down and left her with one of the nurses. I came out of the room and thought it's just she's been unconscious for a couple of days so she has just dreamed about it. It's normal because sometimes it happens. I've seen many people having such dreams.

Me: I asked the nurse what happened she explained to me that I am admitted to the hospital and stuff.  I was so mad and sad about what my mom did to me. But more than that I was confused about that dream I had. Why did it say tomorrow? Why in Afghanistan? Why am I related? *sigh* maybe I shouldn't exaggerate, it just as the doctor said.
Later I had some checkups to do and I just slept, I'm in the hospital what I'm supposed to do, nothing so.

The next day when I woke up I saw the doctor and nurses were kinda waiting for me to wake up I guessed it by the look on their faces. So I asked, Is everything ok?
Doctor: no, not at all, as you said today in  Afghanistan a bomb blasted exactly as you said at 8:27. I thought it's just normal. But I'm not sure, I don't think it's just a coincidence
Me: Wt...no way. But doctor how can I have a dream about something that's gonna happen, and why it should be Afghanistan. Like why me? How can I? Like..
Doc: Amelia..you have to calm down, even we don't know. Sometimes it feels like something we dreamed that happens but it hasn't been this detailed as you said. I or these 2 nurses didn't say about this to anyone because first, we have to make sure what's happening inside you, second, this might be quite dangerous.
Me: Yeah, thank you. But why are you being this nice to me? I mean why are you helping me?  And did you say anything about this to my parents?
Doc: No we didn't tell your parents, because they seemed not to care about you. So, we thought to not to say it now. Also, I don't think you fell from the stairs.....

My MV: wait so my parents said that I fell from the stairs. Like wow, it was my mom who made me go all through this. Ughh..

Doc:" Amelia .., Amelia "...
I just snapped out from my thoughts
" ah Yah..."

Doc So did you fall from the stairs? It doesn't seem like that, I'm a doctor, I've been working as a doctor for about 11 years. I've seen many patients,  I've done so many operations and surgeries. I don't think someone can get hit on the head like this if they fell from the stairs. If you have fallen from the stairs you would've  got hurt on the other parts of the body too, at least a scratch.
Me: Hmm... hmm... yahh.. I didn't fall from the stairs :|

Doc: "Let me guess, it was because of your parents right?"

Me: " yah, you're right... it usually happens but that day...*sigh* can we talk about something else. I don't wanna talk about this"

Doc:  yah for now, but later we have to figure out what's going on.

Me: "Hmmpp, sure, thanks :)"

Doc: "Now, I'll get going we'll talk about everything later. And yeah, here's the remote you can watch the TV. If you watch the news and find something more related to your dream tell me. Okay? :)"

Me: "Yah, okay"
*time skip*
*night time*
I open my eyes to see nothing, all black again, I can't see clearly but then I spot a light, on the wall, there was a clock indicating 11:56. Traveling down with my eyes I see a person, my vision is blurred, all I can see is a man wearing a black suit, maybe a formal man? Or a businessman? Who knows. He keeps moving and then it hit me, he was tied up on a chair. Maybe he was trying to escape...lost In my thoughts suddenly the door blast opens three men armed with a gun entered the darkroom, even though I can't see the man's face I can still sense that he is scared, his body totally show it. The men that entered the room started talking, about what? I can't seem to understand what they were saying, seems like they are talking in a language that I can't understand, but by the tone of the man tied up seems like he is begging for his life, they were armed, I think he was scared of them, if I was in the same situation I would have been scared too..... One of the men that entered was wearing a black shirt and black skinny jeans, he was very tall and muscular, intimidating I can say, slowly he raises his hand to the man took his aim and shot, the clock starts ringing the midnight, that was the only thing heard then dead silence. Blood could be seen everywhere, again another blood scenario, the poor man fell on the ground with the chair and his face was visible, and finally, my eyes turned normal, I could see again! But what I saw wasn't so happy... it...it was the president of the USA!! JOE BIDEN. I couldn't believe my eyes, my eyes must be lying to me...even though he was dead the way he looked at me directly in the eyes after he fell made me terrified. Once again everything turned black again. I woke up finally, water was dripping down from my red puffy eyes. I knew I would never forget what I saw, first Afghanistan and the bomb and the president kidnapped and killed!? That was too much to handle. I felt miserable. Why was all of that happening, why did I have to see all of this? Without wasting any time I called the nurse and told her everything. She, not knowing what to do, called the doctor and I told him everything. They tried to calm me down but I wasn't going to, I was too much afraid to fall asleep again, I felt like that the people that died in Afghanistan after the bomb died because of me, I saw all of that yet wasn't able to protect them. I was crying a mess not knowing what to do, and then it got late, it was going to be midnight soon...wait...mid night. No way... the president. He is about to die. But they still don't believe me, how can I save him?? The clock ringed once again indicating that it was midnight. My mind went blank... I was not able to think again. The doctor and the nurse noticed that I was looking at the clock and saw that it was 12:04, after a while, the nurse opened the TV as fast as possible. On all the news they were talking about nothing else but the president's death... I started to cry again. The nurse was petrified and the doctor wasn't able to process anything...

 The nurse was petrified and the doctor wasn't able to process anything

*I know some parts were quite cringy, I'm sorry

*I know some parts were quite cringy, I'm sorry. I'll do my best on the next chapters*
Keep supporting :)))))