Chapter III

Chapter 3

I didn't understand wt hell is going inside me, how I'm related to this, I feel guilty that even when I knew about these but I couldn't save any of them. But all I know is I can see something kind of future. How is that possible. Last night I couldn't sleep, I didn't want to close my eyes, I'm scared that if I close them something might happen to someone. But luckily last night I didn't have any dreams like that. While I was thinking about these at that moment the doctor entered the room with a small smile on his face.
Doc: Amelia, we talked about your situation with our chief doc. Don't worry he's a good person. He will help us with this. He said he had read something about your stuff, he will check and tell us what to do.

Me: oh really, I'm so happy. Hope he finds what's this and a cure.

Doc: what do you mean a cure, you're lucky to have this, it's like something kind of power. We just have to find what is it and like how it works.

Me: no sir, I'm not lucky. You won't understand how much pain I'm in, I can't save even one life after knowing what will happen.
Doc: I can understand you, don't worry. We'll find a way to solve it, we'll try to save people in the future. And by the way, did you have any dreams.

Me: no I didn't. I didn't sleep well so I guess so :|
Doc: Amelia you should sleep well, it will affect your health. You shouldn't stress yourself.
Me: mhm...
Doc: I have a board meeting now I'll be going, you have to take some new tests to check your health. The nurse will take to you to the room to take the test. Let me know if there's anything.
Me: oh, yeah sure. Thanks:)
Doc: ok then see yah :}

I don't know why this doctor especially helping me, I don't even know his name. I'm so stupid that I even didn't ask his name. (┬┬_┬┬)

*time skips*
It's already 6 Pm. I  did some tests I'm already so tired. there was another nurse who took my blood test, she said it's a small blood test. But that Son of biscuit took like a liter of my blood, I don't get it like in every single hospital they take all this much of our blood just for a test. I'm not a donor you Shnookerdookies! Aghh it hurts.

I had my dinner and  I finally got my phone back so I called my bestie, I missed her so much and said everything happened . she was shocked, she kinda didn't believe me. She thought after I hit my head I've gone crazy. she kept laughing, But finally, she believed me but she didn't even understand how I'm related then later we thought to shrug it off and  It's been like a week since I opened my phone,  so I asked about new updates On social media mainly about BTS, yah we both are  BTS ARMIES. I love them so much. And after 2 hours of talking, I went to bed. I was So scared to go to bed, I didn't know what to expect this time. Nervously I closed my eyes, slowly I drifted to sleep.

I couldn't figure out where am I, it was like evening, there were thousands of people. There were looking front, there was someone who gave a speech with many securities and some others were sitting on the stage. As usual, I couldn't see his face at the beginning, it was quite blurry. Everyone was cheering, I didn't understand this language but I felt like I'd heard it before. While I was trying to figure it out the speech ended but I heard the one who was giving the speech said JAIHIND. I'm in.. In INDIA!!  Suddenly I heard a loud sound, I closed my ears after a couple of seconds I opened my eyes to see that the one who gave the speech was shot and he was on the ground.
I went a bit closer then I saw his face clearly but I don't know him. But someone yelled  "the prime minister is dead!!" then only I got to know that He was... he is... India's PRIME MINISTER!!!

[ Btw I don't get it, why are politicians coming in my dreams, I'm not into politics or something ( ˇ෴ˇ )]
I started sweating a lot and I came out of that dream. I knew what will happen, I went to google and searched if there's any speech or meeting tomorrow related to the prime minister. Yes, there was a speech more like a media conference with thousands of people for the upcoming election.  I wanted to let them know that he's in danger. I didn't know what to do. It was midnight. I was thinking for a long time, while I was thinking I texted the doctor to come that I need his help. what could I do? How can I inform them? Then an idea popped into my head. I went to Twitter and I opened a fake account with the help of the doctor and I wrote a tweet with the #saveindiaprimeminister.

Doc: Amelia do you think it will work?

Me: I hope so, we can't do anything else. Whom are we supposed to contact if we have to help him?

Doc: Yeah, you're right. Let's hope for the good.
Hope it doesn't end up badly...Now you have to go to bed. It's not good for your health. Let's see in the morning what happens. If there's anything feel free to text me.
Me: hmmph, yah sure, thanks.... Uhmm...By the way, what's your name? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Doc: oh, hahaha my name is Trev. You can call me Trev.
Me: Ohh nice, okay doc.
Doc: I said-
Me: yeah okay Trev:)
Trev: ok, see you morning :))

I wasn't able to sleep so I was looking outside the window then I remembered that
Before my dream disappeared I noticed something, I'm not sure But I felt like I saw this girl, she looked familiar, but I couldn't see her face.  I mean in my previous dreams there was this girl but I couldn't see her properly she was always far away from me. My every single dream Is different but why do I keep seeing this girl! I'm not sure but maybe if I see her in my next dream, she has something to do with me or With these dreams.

I know that I'm not being that creative, we're trying our best to stick with the track. I know y'all reading things you've heard before, I'm sorry. We're trying to come up with something new. However, this our first time so, we need more experience.
Hope it's not that bad and at least you guys enjoyed it a bit.
If you liked it please rate and comment what's gonna be the next twist or the dream:)