89: Please I Do Not Want a Heart

Start from the beginning

"You guys did great, thank you for protecting  our princess."

The puppies did not stop whining, it finally came to Night that three wolves felt they failed on protecting Dream because of her current state.

Night looked back to Dream.

"She used a dangerous amount of her power."

Night felt that Diamond came near the bed.

"She been like that and she cannot be stop. I will hate it if the past repeat itself. Those pesky Angel of Fates...."

"Hmm...?" Night is a bit confused. "Wa-wait are you-...." Night was going to ask the boy if he knows Dream in her former life which will means that this boy is also a reincarnator with memories intact. But Night could not ask, he is dumbfounded of the boy's next move.

"What the hell are you doing?! You are dirty right now!!" Night waved his feathered wing on the boy's face.

"Don't you want her to wake up?"

"Of course!! How is that relevant from you putting your face on her face?!"

"Tsk...tsk...tsk this proves that you been secluded far too long in that paradise of yours."

"What?!" Night felt offended. How can a young soul tell him the ways of the world.

"It is a 'true love kiss'!" The boy excitedly told Night with sparkly eyes.

"Tr-true l-love?" Night felt a bit convince after hearing those two words.

"It is the best cure of all times! The prince kiss the princess and she wakes up and they all live happily ever after!"

"W-what nonsense...." Night is skeptical. But to be honest, Night never knew much about cures as all he seen are the power of the Clover. Night is not aware of the alternative cures the humans used.

"That is what my granddad always tell me. He reminds me everytime before I go to sleep."

Night look back and forth to the boy and Dream.

"I am a prince because my granddad was the former emperor!"

Night's eyes sparkles. He heard that the former emperor was the oldest ruler in the Empire before he died. The words of an old man are the wisest.

"Then what are you waiting for?! Give her that true love kiss!!" In his excitement, he abruptly opened his wings and forgot his elegance.

"Yup!" The boy smiled and slowly lowered his head.

As he comes close to Dream's face, he can feel her shallow breathing.

"Hey, I miss you so much. Those dreams we shared together was nothing compare to this. Your warmth is something I have been craving for so much. Hey... please open your eyes. Look at me and smile to me."

The boy brushed his lips on Dream's lips.

Night intently watch all of this and he noticed one of Dream's finger moved.

"It is...!" Night was going to announce his discovery but the door swung open.

"Wh...what the hell are you doing, you bastard!!!!" A furious Ace came rushing from the door and pushed the boy to the side.

Due to the boy's current small stature, he flew to the wall. The three puppies got mad and bare their fangs.

"Hey!" Night is utterly surprised but then he looked back to Dream to see more of her fingers have more movement. Night's red eyes twinkles in anticipation.