Hearing that, he suddenly started to laugh..... He started to laughing that he heard something absurd.... Then suddenly his laugh died down as his looked at me with seriousness.......

Lucifer: So, you remember everything..... Well, that's something marvelous, doesn't it?? Hoseok....... You wanted to know what you are.... What you all are..... Then listen, You all are my tickets to stay in throne for a longer....... You Seven are supposed to be the most pure angels..... Your mothers are blessed with your purity..... You all hold immerse power that no one can have.... Not even half breed..... So, I decided to have you all..... I wanted to be powerful..... Because if something that holds so many powers became mine..... You all are my possession.... Your powers and purity that I tainted with sin that gives me power to be I throne....... And if one goes, it's doesn't matter, doesn't it??? So, Goodbye, my dear son......

And with that he was about to rip hoseok heart but that time hoseok stabbed the knife into his chest....... His eyes got widened seeing the knife stabbed in his chest.......

Lucifer: How-

He said as he fall down in the floor as his body started to turn into ashes slowly........

Hoseok: Your favorite royal witch helped.... No not helped, actually I snatched it.......

He said as he is smirking seeing him slowly disappearing....... But before he completely vanished he said something......

Lucifer: I -am -not the -one -you have- to kill-....

He disappeared completely as Hoseok just saw the ashes....... He looked at the knife and thinking if he should destroy it or keep it........

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

In Earth

Seol-ah pov

Seol-ah pov

I am now running without knowing destination only thing I know that I have to run.... I have to get out of here... The road is empty... Two or three cars are on the road.... As I am tired by running... This is the first time, I came out after 2 years...... It's long time...... I don't know where to go........

Just then, she heard a gunshot sound , as she flinched..... She stop on her tracks..... She is afraid.... Afraid of getting caught........ She slowly turned around only to see Yeonjun standing in the road smirking at her..... A crazy smile is plastered on his face....... Her breaths got stuck...... She turned around to run to the other side, just the the car came blocking the road..... From the car Beomgyu came out.... She again tried to go to the other side, but again the another car came blocking the road.... This time from the car, Taehyun came out......... She started to shiver in fear thinking about the concequences ........ She looked at Yeonjun who is holding the gun in his hand........

Yeonjun: My puppet put a good show..... Almost run away....... You deserve a reward...... Huing Kai, give her the reward.......

Huing Kai came out from taehyun car, holding a person in his hostage.... Her eyes widen in tears seeing that person........ She missed her.....