Chapter 2

⏯️⏹️⏮️

⏯️⏹️⏮️

In Heaven

Aria pov

It's been six months since I am here in heaven..... I do nothing then roaming around here and there..... I saw the other angels to go on earth and come back..... In these months, Ji won always helped me here to adapt the environment of here.... I feel so relieved when she is with me.... I feel like I am in my mother's arms..... Then, I wonder what my mother is doing on earth.... My parents... Any siblings.... Do I have them or not..... My mind filled with so many questions which I have no answer.... I asked Ji won so many times about it but she always changed the topic whenever I ask my activities in Earth..... She said I had a mission and I fulfilled it.... But I don't remember what it is...... I heard from other angels they said earth is so beautiful..... Human life is the best life...... I want to go on earth... But I can't.... I can't until I have any missions.......

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

Other side of Heaven

Ji won pov

Ji won: No....... She can't go again on earth......

She shouted at the messenger who just give her the angels mission list.... And in there Aria's name on it.....

Messenger: but it's God will.... You can't do anything about it..... She has to go.... She can't stay here just roaming around.... She has to move on...... She has to adapt with her life...... It's was her life before that chaos happened.... Now, that is over....

Ji won: but what if she encounters with one of them??? I don't want to risk that... I don't want to lose her again... She was gone because of that dark Obsession of them..... I can't lose her.... She is my daughter.... I can't feel that same pain of loosing my child..... Please... Do something.....

 Do something