Chapter 30

⏮️⏹️⏯️

⏮️⏹️⏯️

Few moments ago ( before Aria and seol-ah taken to Hell)

Author pov

Hoseok was badly fall in the field as Jungkook is grinning seeing his miserable side..... Hoseok has locked them up in the house and put a spell on it so that even if he fail, Jungkook can't get inside the house...... Hoseok spit out some blood from his mouth as he gets up slowly and spread out his black wings......  He can't win this by physical fight then use more than that to finish him......

Hoseok: Now let's see who wins......

And with that he again attack Jungkook as Jungkook caught him by throat and slammed him into the field and step on his right wing.....

Jungkook: now, let's see how you use your dark powers after this......

He said as he used pressure to broke hoseok wing as hoseok screamed in pain...... Just then Jungkook was thrown away from here as Seokjin is Standing in front of hoseok.......

Seokjin: Nice to meet you again, I guess......

He said as his creepy smile is plastered in his face as he was about to step on hoseok throat just then hoseok hold his leg and made him fall and he step into his throat and started to chocking Seokjin......

Hoseok: she is mine... Only mine...... No one else.. just mine......

He said as he is tightly grabbed his neck and chocking him but that time someone just came in a Swift second and slammed hoseok in the wall

He said as he is tightly grabbed his neck and chocking him but that time someone just came in a Swift second and slammed hoseok in the wall.....  He was struggling to get out of taehyung grip as he put pressure more making the wall crack......

Taehyung: Put off the spell, you motherf***er.....

He said as he gritted his teeth and on the other hand, Jimin break one of Seokjin wing using his feet as Seokjin started to scream in pain......

Jimin: scream... Scream like that ..... I like to hear this..... Because of you all, I am not with her.... But soon I will.... She is my doll after all.....