Chapter 28

⏯️⏹️⏮️

⏯️⏹️⏮️

Aria pov

She locked herself in the room as that devil said and just then she heard the breaking sound from the dining room...... Seol-ah is sitting in the bed on her knees as her hands are on her ears..... She is shivering in fear...... Aria looked at her state and goes to her immediately and put her head on her shoulder and caressing her back trying to soothe her.......

Aria: what happened? Why are you shaking like this???

She asked as she is worried about her......

Seol-ah: Mom....died.... blood....spread.....all...over.... the.... ground.....Papa....uncles.....dead...... gunshot..... please....let....me....go......Mom...died ...... blood......on....her ......head......

She keeps chanting those words while shivering.... It's seems like a trumatic incident in her life... She don't know what to do..... Just then something clicked in Aria's mind but she is still unsure about it....... She slowly put hand on head with a little pressure and closed her eyes trying to see her childhood memories..........

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

In dream

After the meeting ends, only Namjoon and yoongi is left in the meeting room.... Both of them are looking at each other..... Both of them are sitting completely opposite to each other..... The air between them is like a thick clouds.... That is going to brust into like rain anytime..... Just then Yoongi decided to speak.....

Yoongi: you know, soobin and his group are selling drugs in universities and colleges....... They are smuggling under our name..... And you know how much Jungkook and I despise this shitty powder.....

He said to Namjoon as Namjoon look at him and then sighed....

Namjoon: Even I too..... I told them to stop but they don't at all...... They are also involved in human trafficking..... Transferring teenage girls in different countries as a sex slave under our name......