As I am undressing, Tyson sidles into the cubicle next to mine. I lock him with a warning look while he throws his towel across the separation wall.

"Don't you fucking dare," I threaten.

Last time I showered next to Tyson, let's just say I haven't showered next to him since. The asshole thought it was funny to change my water from scalding hot to ice cold when my back was turned as a way of paying me back for the time I did it to him. And then he proceeded to make me chase him, half-naked, with a towel thrown around my waist haphazardly, around the shower room and locker room.

I won, obviously, because the idiot could barely stay balanced and slipped, falling face-first on the tile.

Tyson raises his hands defensively. "I will not try anything. I swear."

I raise an eyebrow, not fully convinced, but I carry on with my shower, flicking on the water. My muscles tense up before finally loosening underneath the hot water. I try to dismiss Tyson's presence next to me, but occasionally I do give him the side-eye to make sure he isn't up to no good.

Good thing he doesn't seem to be, but I still have to monitor him. Just in case.

He is the reason I trust no one.

The shampoo bubbles flow down my back as I scrub my scalp, ridding the bubbles. When they are almost all gone, the water turns cold. That little shithead.

Before I can even spare him an aggravated glance, he is running out of his cubicle, discarding his towel. His hands are stretched out in front, stopping everybody from seeing his dick flailing around as he runs around the shower room in a circle.

Hastily, I throw a towel around my waist because, unlike Tyson; I prefer my privacy and would rather not have my entire team see my dick flying all around the place as I teach him a lesson.

Tyson spares me a glance with a cocky smile, noticing that I am getting ready to chase after him.

Just as he runs out of the shower room, I yell, "Get back here, you fuckwit!" and then I am off, chasing after him.

He weaves through the walls of lockers and benches. Following every single one of his steps, I attempt to catch up to him. And soon enough, I do, knocking him onto the ground.

All the air is knocked out of me despite Tyson taking the brunt of the fall and most of the damage.

"Jesus!" Tyson breathes in a shallow voice. "Are you trying—"

"What the fuck is happening?" Coach bellows, surprising me enough for both Tyson and me to separate immediately. I stand up and Tyson does the same, feigning innocence, so we get in lesser trouble.

Coach stares at me, gaze traveling down my frame before doing the same to Tyson. His stare lingers on him longer and I look at Tyson, studying him.

I let out a chuckle as I realise what had just happened. I tighten my towel on instinct.

"Tyson... why is your dick hanging out?" Coach questions warily. Tyson looks down at his dick before raising his gaze to look at Coach again, completely unapologetic. "What is- actually, I don't wanna know."

"Good idea," I murmur, patting Coach against the back as I make my way back to the shower rooms.

I wash the rest of the shampoo out of my hair and scrub my body clean. When I leave the shower, my limbs still feel tired but run on adrenaline from our training session.

Today I am in an oddly good mood. I do not know what it is, but... today feels different. I am sure something will happen that will come and ruin whatever I am feeling, so I may as well relish this good mood while I still can. Because if I have learned anything, something bad always impedes on something good.