They resume practice too soon for his liking, but the 5 minutes are up and they have a tight schedule today... it's not like they have that much of a choice. So he gets in position, and everything goes well for the first two run-throughs. The third time however, Yoongi finds that he can't focus quite as much. He keeps looking right and left, and the music now seems too loud to his ears. At some point, he bumps into Namjoon and the sudden contact makes him jump. He should have seen him in the mirror -and maybe he did, so he can't explain the unnerving feeling that settles in his chest out of the blue. Namjoon eyes him with surprise but also worry written over his features, and Yoongi barely finds it in him to reassure the leader. He doesn't know what's wrong either.

"Hyung... are you ok?"

"I don't... sorry Namjoon-ah, I wasn't looking-"

"But are you ok?" the younger man repeats. "What happened... what's wrong?"

"I... I don't know, I feel restless all of a sudden. Maybe it's my anxiety, you know how Hyung's old brain can be sometimes... don't worry Joonie!" he gives him a forced smile before they get back in position to start over.

The fourth try has Yoongi struggling more than he expected. His muscles are aching and he feels his jaw tightening without any reason, and panic starts to rush over him. But the rapper really just assumes that it's his anxiety flaring up on him, and because he doesn't want to worry the other members, he keeps it all to himself. But he doesn't even get to the end of the first chorus before new problems arise. He knows he's supposed to move but his arms and legs feel heavy, almost like they're glued in place. The music is stopped once more, and Yoongi sees his dongsaengs and Seokjin approach him with concern. He tries to say something to calm them and apologise, but he realises that he's panting. Jimin puts an arm on his shoulder as he tries to catch his breath. He flinches at the touch.

"H-hyung? What's wrong?"

"I- don't know-"

"Are you hurt somewhere?" asks Jimin. "You're all stiff!"

"Yoongles... are you having a panic attack?" adds Hoseok.

He can see everyone gathered around him. His own eyes are big and round as he realises that there's definitely something happening to him. He tries answering them by shaking his head, but his neck jerks suddenly and he groans in pain as Jimin holds him in place. The young dancer's mouth has fallen open in surprise and he looks around for any advice. They never had to deal with anything like this. Yoongi catches a glimpse of his own hand in the mirror, he sees how it's open wide, fingers stretched and straight. He attempts to close it down into a fist, only to find that he can't move a single muscle. Panic fills him as he tries again and again without any success. The members can see his distress, but none of them understand.

"Yoongi-ah?" Seokjin tries this time. "You need to tell us what's wrong. And you've got to breathe sweetheart, you'll make yourself hyperventilate at this point..."

"Can't-" is all he manages to say. His jaw feels like stone. It hurts.

"No, you got this! Come on-"

"-no! -can't... move..."

"What- what do you mean you can't move? Yoongi?"

"Hyung-" interrupts Jimin "he's shaking! Look at his arms..."

And sure enough, his muscles are twitching under the dancer's firm hold. He groans again. To his left, Taehyung and Jungkook stare at him with teary eyes, torn between going to him and keeping their distance. He sees Namjoon observing him carefully behind Hoseok to his right, and Seokjin and Jimin right next to him trying to get him to look at them but he can't. His neck jerks again and he's stuck looking down. It hurts so much. When they call his name all he does is whine in response. And he hears the members gasp around him. What the hell is happening?