81: Hen Party

"1 fricking week" MK shouted in my face. I blinked a few times, it was far too early for her bullshit. "Good Morning," I say back blinking at her hoping she'd match my vibe. "You're getting married in one week, be excited." "You woke me up two minutes ago and have been screaming at me since... I've been at work all night." "You're extra snappy in the mornings." I stretched a sarcastic smile across my lips. "MK, leave her alone," Lizzie says finally coming into the kitchen. "I'm sorry I'm more excited than you two losers."

"Why are you in my house?" I asked her going over to the coffee machine and making Lizzie her coffee. Coffee that I can't drink. I'm doing the injections for the IVF and to increase the chances it's best to stay away from caffeine and alcohol so tonight isn't going to be fun for me. It's our hen do party. We decided to do a joint one as we're both going sober in solidarity, I couldn't make her stop drinking coffee in the morning though that just felt cruel. I handed it over to her as she sat at the island and I moved around to make her some breakfast. Lizzie and I both had to go pick up our dresses today for the final fitting. My dress is from Malibu but they have a sister company here which is so convent for me as I didn't fancy flying back for a fitting 1 week before the wedding.

"Thanks, baby." She says sipping the coffee. "Are you not excited?" "Where is Ashley? She normally keeps you in line." I say pretending to look for Ash despite knowing she wasn't here yet. "You know, you've gotten really boring." She pointed out to me. "It's called growing up try it sometime," I say getting the fruit out of the fridge to make a fruit salad. "How rude, are you on your period?" I shot her a look and Lizzie started laughing so I looked at her too and she lifted the mug to her mouth to hide it. "So you are." "I'm going to hurt your sister if you don't remove her from my presence," I tell Lizzie pointing the knife around. "MK lay off. She's tired." Lizzie pulled her to sit as they sniggered together. The IVF hormones have been giving me serious grump energy, I hated it and I couldn't control it, it was mixing with my regular meds, hormones are never fun so I'm slightly more sensitive than normal. But in my defence MK is being the biggest most annoying person in the world this week. Lizzie has been great t dealing with my up and downs though I do believe she's been slightly amused by it at times. Like today for example.

"I'm letting myself in," Ashley called out. "Thank God," I mumble to myself. Ashley always kept MK in line. I made four bowls of fruit with some plant-based yoghurt and handed them out. "I told you to wait for me before going in." Ash scolded MK. "I was bored of waiting." "It's literally 9 in the morning, go back to sleep." She pointed out. "Well, we're here now." She smiled. "I'll take MK today, you can keep the nice twin," Lizzie says. And I smiled. "Thanks." "No! I want to see her dress." "And you don't want to see mine?" "I've seen yours like 6 times, it's not that special anymore." "Mary-Kate!" Ashley exclaimed. "You look amazing, a princess really," Ashley assured Lizzie who looked a little hurt. "I'm sure it's very special, I can't wait to see it." I pecked her cheek. She still didn't seem very happy.

We continued to eat and go over the plans for today. "Dress fitting and pick up this morning, meet for Lunch at Little Moon at 1," Ashley said. "Pick up outfits from the dry cleaners a 3." I tell them. "4 we have our hair appointment, don't cut your hair." Lizzie warned me. I ran my fingers through it, it had grown a lot since the twins cut it to my shoulders for a shoot. "I won't cut my hair," I promised her. "6:30 we have our make-up artist coming over." MK highlights. "Ours is coming at 6:45," Lizzie tells me. "Scar's getting here for 7," I say looking up from my phone after receiving her message. "And then everyone will start arriving at 9 ready to go out." I nodded taking it all in.

"Oh, and Clay is coming!" Lizzie squealed. "Ow," I say looking at her, she had just squealed like a pig right down my ear. What is it with the Olsen's and volume control? "Sorry! I've not seen Clay in forever!" "Clay is Lizzie's best friend since they were kids." Ashley filled me in. I've heard about him but we've never met. "The hairstylist right?" She nodded quickly. "He's doing my hair for the wedding." I nodded. "You're going to love him! He's going to love you." "I'm sure I will, Princess." I pecked her cheek as I stood up. "I'm going to go shower and get myself ready." In other words, it's time for my meds and injection. "I'll be up after I've finished eating." I nodded and went to our room to do what I needed to do. I just finished with the injection when Lizzie came up.