59: Christmas

I uploaded a photo to my insta story with no caption

I uploaded a photo to my insta story with no caption. Nell had woken up before me and started to make breakfast for everyone, I joined her not long into the process due to the bed feeling far too empty for my liking. Whilst she was cooking pancakes I sat at the island and started to make a list of everything I need to do today to prep for Christmas dinner. And whilst I was doing that I took the opportunity to snap a photo of Nell, she just looked peaceful and I loved taking pictures of her when she doesn't know because when she does know she scolded me or ruins them somehow. Most of the time by moving and making them blurry.

"You look like a wife," MK said to Nell as she entered the kitchen taking Nell's mug of Coffee. "Because I'm making pancakes?" "It's the whole thing, the robe the making breakfast the mug of cold coffee." "I've been up for a while. You stole my coffee. Don't then complain about it." She said taking it back from my sister. "Where Ash?" "On the phone to Louis." I nodded and continued making my list.

"Baby?" "Yeah?" She brought me over a coffee. "Sugarplum can your favourite Olsen have a mug too." "I just gave her one." "Rude!" MK exclaimed. "When did I get demoted?" "When you stole my coffee." She turned back to the machine and made MK a mug. "Did you start looking for a dress?" "Yes, I ordered one." "Ordered?" "Pre-ordered. It's not out yet." "Can I see it?" "MK has a picture." She slid her phone to me and I nodded approving. "It's cute." "I know," "It matches my dress." "As requested." "Did you book my hair appointment?" "I did." "Did you." "Everything on the list you gave me before we came here is ticked off." "Are you sure?" She gave me a look and I held my hands up in defence handing MK her phone back. "Your brothers hot." Nell spilt the coffee on her hand choked on air and started quietly cursing in pain as a result of MK's comment. "Ow. Ow." She was trying to be quiet because people were sleeping. I stand up quickly and take the mug and rush her hand under cold water.

"Which brother?" Scarlett asks with a smirk as she entered the room holding Rose. "The Tall one." "They're both tall." "Tony." "Shut up." She demanded still whining about her hand, I had to force her to keep it under the cold water as she kept pulling away. The girls sniggered. "On a scale of 1 to I'm going to kill you mad, how mad would you be if I asked him on a date." "Make her stop talking." She told me firmly. "Mary-Kate enough." "So sleeping with him defiantly a no, no." My face fell. "Please, tell me you haven't slept with my brother." She says rather calm. "Um." "Mary-Kate," I exclaim probably waking the entire house up in the process. "I'm gonna vomit," Nell says turning to the sink her hand still under the water. "Here, a baby." Scarlett tried but she couldn't hold Rose because her hand needed to be under running water. "Not working for you today."

"You slept with my brother?" "He's cool." "You slept with my brother. Quit joking around. Yes or no." "Morning." Tony pecked MK's cheek and I think I saw her head just explode. She took a deep breath. "Pancakes are ready, there's other stuff in the dining room help yourselves." She said as the rest of the family came down.

"Oh, Nell what did you do?" "Spilt coffee on my hand." Her mum examines it taking it from me for a moment or so before putting it back under the water. "Be more careful. I thought you were a pro." "Yeah something just made me jump and I spilt it." "Okay... Keep it under there and let Lizzie put some ointment on it too." "Okay." I held her hand back under the water. "Does it still hurt?" "You realise I'm going to have to kick your sister's butt right?" "Oh, very much so." "I'll get to it after I've kicked my brothers." "Rightfully so." I know she was playing to some degree, but she wasn't happy about it.