The Good, the Gorgeous and the Glorious

Dina had awoken within the arms of her dream woman, wrapped tightly into big, strong arms. These moments were little things that Jesse and Dina never got the chance to share during the time lapse of their relationship, but Dina could get used to this...

Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end though, even when the two women didn't want it too.

Dina's stomach began to roll itself into knot after knot after knot, until finally a wave of nausea overcame Dina's sweaty body.

Even though Dina had dealt with the morning sickness before, it never became any easier and never would. It left Dina feeling as if she had the worst case of food poisoning, except it was an every day occurrence.

With that unfortunate thought out of the way, Dina couldn't hold anything back anymore.

She picked up the trash can from beside the bed, beginning to expel everything she had eaten the previous day. She was now burning up, sweating, but freezing at the same time and her nausea wasn't helping the situation either.

This triggered Ellie's gorgeous opal stone colored eyes to fly open, knowing immediately what was going on.

She sat up gently, frowning when she saw Dina sitting there in agony, begging for it to stop. The pain that would be worth it was still months away, but this pain was a seemingly never ending cycle...

She placed one hand on Dina's back and the other around her stomach, pulling her beautiful girlfriend closer.

Dina was finished with the vomiting, but was now bawling her eyes out because she felt as if things were never going to get easier. However, Ellie was there and she had a plan... Today, she was going to prove her new girlfriend wrong in as many ways as humanly possible.

Ellie pulled Dina close to her chest, rubbing her back in circular motions in hopes of calming the war caused by tiny knots inside Dina's growing stomach, "Can you keep anything down, baby?"

At the sound of Ellie's quiet whisper, Dina wiped away her tears with her fingers, "Maybe, but I'm too scared to find out"...

Ellie had taken notes throughout the years of watching Anna work at the hospital. She was basically a walking hospice care encyclopedia now, much like her mother.

With that information in mind, Ellie dug into her bedside table drawers that were filled to the brim with snacks, pulling out a package of crackers, "Here, try these. Take slow bites. Do you like tea? That might help. I can make you some"...

Dina shook her head, looking away from Ellie while she was struggling to open the crackers, "No, I hate tea. Got any ginger ale or sprite? That sounds better".

Ellie nodded, walking to the kitchen to the refrigerator. She opened the refrigerator door, grabbing out a perfectly chilled can of ginger ale and a bright yellow lemon.

Ellie stood at the kitchen counter, pulling a knife out of the cutlery block and chopping the lemon directly down the center. She whistled a random tune to herself, as she grabbed the tallest glass out of the cabinet above her head.

The young woman placed the glass on the cutting board, filling it up halfway with ice cubes. She began to pour the ginger ale over the ice, smiling with satisfaction when the entire can managed to fill up the glass to completion.

Lastly, she squeezed the contents of the lemon into the glass, mixing the concoction together with a bendy straw, "There. Let's hope she can keep this down"... Ellie whispered, beginning her descent back to her bedroom.

Once she made her way into the room, the young auburn haired college dropout locked eyes with the high school junior. She placed the glass in between Dina's clammy hands, sitting beside her.