Search Party

Cecily strutted remarkably into the Larusso's car shop with an uncountable amount of eyes following her as she picked up a coffee and barged into Daniels office. Only to find he wasn't there. She heard footsteps stop at the doorway, and sighed, knowing she'd have to explain everything.

"Cecily right?" She turned around to find Daniel walking over to his desk with more paper packed files in his hands. "Stealing more information huh?" Cecily spat. "Anyways I'm not here to start a war, I'm here to look for Robby." She said looking down. "Believe me if I knew where he was I would lo--" "No you don't know where to find him, but you know how to find him." Daniel looked at Cecily in confusion. "You have a missing van, Robby took that because you wouldn't notice there's a GPS tracker in there I can use that to find him and go from there." She explained. "Huh, you know you would be good in Miyagi Do." He replied. Cecily walked out in annoyance and burst the door open to another office, where Louie sat.

"Hey, your the girl that hurt Sam!" He stood up out of his seat but Cecily pushed him back in. She then download the location access of the GPS onto her phone. "There." She marched graciously out the door of the office, leaving Louie's face in astonishment. "What are you some secret agent?" He voiced. "Hey, Cecily." She stopped in her tracks and turned around. "Maybe I can help you." He started. "With what?" She replied. "With finding Robby." She started to walk away. "And," Cecily stopped, "One last time" she thought. "There are punishments for the accident at the school," He continued. Cecily turned around with a angry face "No, I can handle my own shit." She spat bitterly. She then guided herself to the exit. Staring down anybody that looked at her funny. She slammed her car door and drove away. "Kind of a young age to know how to drive right."

Daniel parked his car in front of Johnny's apartment, Johnny heard the car and came outside his face painted with cuts and bruises. Johnny looked at Daniel with puffy red eyes. "God what happened to you?" Daniel stared at Johnny. "I just had a fight with some pussies at the back of a bar, no big deal." He answered. "Well look, Johnny we need to look for Robby." He said in a serious tone. "Yeah like he'd want to see me." Johnny replied. "Come on Johnny, just get in the car, there's a lot to catch up on." Daniel let out a gush of air. Johnny slowly stepped into Daniels car. As Daniel spilled everything that happened, Johnny looked at him like Daniel had just given birth.

"She's Mike Barnes daughter?" He finally said. (I don't know if Johnny and Mike knew each other but anyways) "Yes." Daniel replied. "Is he still alive?" Johnny asked interested in the subject. "I don't know but hopefully not." "She was involved in the school fight as well right?" "Yes, and I tried to get her to work with me to find Robby, but she just snapped when I brang up the punishments of the fight." "Ha total badass." Johnny stated. Daniel scoffed and kept driving.

Cecily followed the GPS desperately hoping she'd Robby. When she reached the blue dot on the map she parked outside a messy park littered with black rubbish bags. She looked around to find a little box with the Larusso label on it, rolling to a black bag. Cecily smiled knowing Robby had just thrown that, she looked a few parks in front of her and there it sat. The van that Robby stole and with it came Robby walking past a few cars behind the van with his hoody up, and his shoulders drooping. Cecily jumped out of her car happily. She skipped along past Robby, who had stopped to pick up some money he had dropped. Cecily opened the door and swang herself in the passenger seat. Just then the door flung open, and Robby widened his eyes when he seen Cecily. "You shouldn't leave your car unlocked." She laughed. "How'd you find me?" He asked backing away. "I'm not gonna turn you in, come on let's go, you need a break so we'll go for a private vacation." Cecily smiled at Robby as they both jumped in Cecilys car. Robby placed himself in the driver's seat. "Nah uh" Cecily said as she placed herself on Robby. She turned her head around as he stared in shock and awe, "Go on." She pointed to the passengers seat. "Oh right yeah I'll just" he moved hesitantly onto the other seat, "okay let's go."