No Mercy

West Valley High was swarmed with students ready to start Monday school tests. They had all recovered from the incident at Moons party. After Tory and Cecily and a couple of the other Cobras left, the police showed up and everybody had run out like mice. Miguel and Hawk stood side by side outside the door of the hall, texting Tory and Cecily a million unread messages. Across from the hall in the parking lot stood Sam Larusso, and on the other side of the parking lot stood Robby Keene. The two unnoticed by each other, stepped into different parts of the school. The bell rang for class, leaving the Cobras in suspense of Torys and Cecilys where abouts.

As Miguel, Hawk and Aisha were settling in their seats in science class, Cecily walked in, with her hair tied up in a high messy ponytail. She was wearing white jean shorts, a tight white singlet with golden circles at the beginning of the straps, a gold necklace and a weird spiked bracelet around her wrist. Hawk couldn't stop staring at the bracelet. Aisha's draw dropped in shock when she remembered the story Tory had given her about that special spiked bracelet: "This isn't just for show, a creepy guy at the mall tried to grab me once, but I managed to block him and give him a gift he will never forget." As Cecily sat down graciously, Miguel gasped at the ear splitting screech of the mic as it was snatched out of the principals hands. Everybody looked around in confusion except for Cecily. She had a mixed expression of darkness and danger on her face. As the students awaited the voice reveal, Miguel looked around with confusion and mostly shock. Until Tory's voice came over the speaker.

Tory voiced out, "Samantha Larusso" "You know what you did and now you gonna pay for it." Miguel looked up with understanding. "I'm coming for you bitch!" The speaker disconnected and with that Cecily took off out of her seat, and kicked Hawks and Miguel's chair legs making them fall straight on their backs. Miguel looked suspiciously at Hawk as did Aisha. Sam stood up nervously out of her chair, walking into the main hall. Across from her was Tory with a parade of students behind her. Once the whole school was surrounding them, "I saw what you did at the party." Tory reminded her. "You kissed Miguel." She continued. Cecily knew this was the day the war began.

Tory then punched Sam, and kept attacking her until, Robby stepped in. Robby grabbed Tory off Sam and slammed her against one of the lockers. Cecily took that chance to kick Sam hard, making her fall on the marbel ground. She then punched Robby over while he was holding Tory against the lockers with his hand. Tory went back to kicking Sam. Then in the worst time Moon interrupted. "Come on guys stop!" She protested weakly. But know all the kids in Cobra Kai and Miyagi Do, were fighting. Cecily looked over at Moon, and started walking towards her.

While Hawk was eyeing up Demetri he saw Moon back up in the corner of his eye. He turned around to find Cecily chasing her. It didn't take long for her to catch Moon though. Cecily kicked Moon in the stomach, making her crash into the locker. (Let's make it Moon had been doing Miyagi Do before Cecily arrived).

Hawk ran over, "Cecily what are you doing!" He yelled while Moon whimpered on the ground. "Please stop Cecily." "What's the matter you can't keep up." Cecily grabbed her by her hair. "You should be a better competition, I thought you did Miyagi Do." Hawk pulled Cecilys arm, and she let go of Moon. "Cecily, stop!" She punched Hawk over and kicked him into the janitors closet. "Bust out some of that Miyagi Do." Cecily said. Moon got up.

Meanwhile Tory and Sam where by the stairs not knowing they were going up and up. And Robby and Miguel followed behind, yelling and screaming insults. When they all reached the top, Tory was about to kick Sam into one of the rails, but Miguel held her back. "Tory enough!" Tory kicked him into one of the big posts that held the stairs. Then Robby charged over to Miguel.

Cecily was fighting a not so worthy opponent. Moon. She kept kicking and punching her but Moon had only blocked a few. Cecily decided to have a little fun. She took the bracelet and rapped it around her palm, "This might inspire you to not kiss other girls boyfriend's."

Hawk barged out of the closet and found Demetri. "Demetri!" He yelled with a smirk. "Oh no not again!" Demetri ran away with Hawk hot on his heels. They ran all the way by the exit where the trophy case was. Hawk went all at him but Demetri managed to block him, and kick him hard in the trophy case. "Sorry, Eli" he said.

Cecily kicked a lot of Miyagi Dos that were winning against some of the Cobras she then grabbed Moons hair again, and looked up the stairs to see Tory having a little fun with her bracelet too. Tory managed to leave a big scratch on Sam. But Sam then kicked her onto the stairs below. "That's it Larusso." She started climbing the stairs when she reached Sam, she kicked Moon. And she tumbled down the stairs. Sam had bruises and scars all over her face. "You started this now let's finish it." She kicked at her face but Sam leaned back. Then Cecily did a flying tornado kick. And Sam fell down the steps of the stairs. "How's that feel Larusso." Cecily smirked. She was about to give Sam another gift with her bracelet until she seen Robby and Miguel at the top of the stairs.

Cecily ran up and on her way asked Tory if she's all right she answered "Yes." And then Cecily continued to ran up the stairs. When she got to the top she found Miguel pinning Robby to the ground. She ran over and kicked him off. "Miguel what are you doing you could've broke his arm!" She yelled at him. "Hey Robby you all right." Robby nodded his head. Somehow Hawk got the courage to get back up. He was at the top of the stairs despising Robby. Hawk pushed Cecily away from Robby. Robby charged at Hawk but Miguel tried to stop him. Robby kicked Miguel and he flew of the staircase.

"MIGUEL!" Cecily looked over at Tory as she yelled

"MIGUEL!" Cecily looked over at Tory as she yelled. Cecily knew Miguel would end up getting hurt. So if Miguels like that Hawk and Moon will be too. Miguels back made a loud crack as it hit the rail. Sam looked down in sadness and shock. "Robby what did you do?!" She yelled. Robby turned to Cecily but she was charging at Hawk kicking him down the stairs where Moon lay. So Robby fled. Cecily looked up and went after him. Tory looked down at Hawk with a dispised look as he stared at Miguel. The ambulance came and took Miguel away. Leaving everyone else speechless of where Robby and Cecily had gone, and if Miguel will survive.

Cecily barged in the dojo, to find Kreese. "I knew you were loyal to Cobra Kai. Not everybody in this dojo gets along and that's alright." "This is for Tory. And this is to pay off Miguel's hospital fee." Cecily slammed down two stacks of money. "Off to find Robby?" He asked. Cecily nodded her head. "You're better than your parents Cecily remember that." "Oh and make sure you bring Robby into Cobra Kai. I've seen your skills I know you'll find him before anybody else does." Cecily walked out the door, and got in her car, to pay the Larusso's a visit.