"She's beautiful - they are beautiful," I tell her with a bright smile on my face.

"They are so Logan, and I decided that you be their godmother."

I blink at her, surprised. "Wha- huh?"

Effie giggles. "We want you and Seth to be their godparents. Seth already agreed to it one hundred percent. So...?"

I stare at her for a while as I'm still stunned. I see Seth in the kitchen with a smile, then flash a wink. A wave of mixed emotions spread through my body as I widened a wry smile, and more tears conjured from my eyes. "I'll be honored."

"Thank you, Terry," Effie pulled me into a light hug, not wanting to squish her newborn daughter. "You and Seth are going to make great godparents."

The party continued as I held little Diana and Lucian in my arms. Effie is with Zara playing in the sandbox with Leo, Jacob, and Ramsey while Poppy supervises as the older child of the group. Although it was my party, I decided to spend quality time with my two godchildren.

I hear a soft knock and turn to bring a smile to my face once Seth pops his head. "Hey."

"Hey," I whispered, not wanting to make a sound with the twins in my arms.

"Effie said you will be here," he approaches, then plants a kiss on the top of my hair. "You hair grew."

I didn't notice until I was out of quarantined. My hair grew up to my shoulder, and I could finally see myself as a woman when I looked in the mirror. "Yup."

"Not planning to cut it?" he asked, then outstretched his arms out, wanting to hold one of the twins as I shook my head.

I handed Lucian to him while I kept Diana in my arms. She squirms about to wake, but I rock her and hum a lullaby to her back to sleep.

"You're a natural at this."

I poke Diana's nose and softly chuckle. Then it hit me; before I left the agency, Dr. Warner chased me and gave me a report. It had details and results of my health while kept in a glass box. I had shown signs of another heartbeat.

I was pregnant, but this time I lost her or him.

I turn around to face the window. I held back the tears; the emotion running through me had changed from happiness to sorrow. I was pregnant while fighting my way and hunting down Eva, but Warner told me I'd already lost my baby once the virus entered my body and was sprayed on my face killing the fetus.

"Baby? What's wrong?"

I sniffle, bringing back my thoughts about Seth and my child. If I told him about our child who can never be brought into the world, I had questions in my head, would he hate me? Will he stop loving me? Am I a heartless mother who didn't care about her child...again?"

Diana is fast asleep as I drop to place her back in the crib. I didn't turn to face Seth and answer him because I didn't want him to see me in pain.

But he has to know.

To know I was careless and the worst person he had ever loved.

"Terry, baby," I grip the crib gate tight as I feel his presence. Seth put Lucian down in his crib. "Terry, what's the matter?"

"I don't know what you are talking about?" I look away and secretly wipe my nose.

"Ever since you arrived, you've been avoiding everyone, including me. Are you still unwell?" he asked, worried. "Should I call Warner?"

"No!" I raised my voice but froze, remembering the twins were asleep. I close my eyes and inhale sharply before releading a loaded chunk of stressing air out. "Sorry, I just..."