TWENTY-FOUR

"What the fuck are you doing? You could have killed me." He bites out; he jumps up and down like a temper tantrum child. "Do you not want the little girl back? You do that again, and I will do things to her and make you watch."

"I cut your hands first before touching her," I growl.

I will do everything to get my daughter back. I can't let this sick fucker touch her. But now he's mentioning Seth, and using him as a guinea pig for his handmade drugs raised my rage to its peak.

I don't want him to go through what Myles endured by ending up killed by my hands.

I don't want to kill anybody who holds a place in my heart.

"You sure are heroic," Sully's eyes got bulgy. "The mention of that man got you all tense. Tell me, how's his dick? I looked at him well, and he sure is a catch. I saw the way he looked at you with those beautiful blue eyes. Can you give him to me? I promise to take good care of him."

Both of my hands curled up, and my body tensed. I want to cut this man up and send him to the pits of hell. People like him, sadistic bastards, need to die.

"Never seen a man like him attract my interest," he licks his lips as his eyes show lust. "My taste is little boys, but your toy sure looks mighty tasty. I wonder how he tastes."

His hysterical laugh echoes through my ears like a menacing ghost haunting you. My mind suddenly pictures Seth in chains and Sully enjoying his pleasure on him by torturing him with sex toys. The thought of that made my stomach church. I wanted to throw up, but at the same time, it made me angry.

"Touch him and cut your dick and shove it down your throat. I will fucking skin you alive." I gave him the most intensifying glare.

And he just pissed the person not to be a mess with.

I watch as Sully stumbles back, scared and trembling. But he let out a shaky-crazy...laugh? His laugh continued for a minute, and he went out of breathing as if there was no air in him.

"That look!" He exclaims, still cackling. "That's the look I love the most. You and her share that same beautiful poisonous look. Your expression makes my whole body tremble, fear yet excitement like I'm about to cum." He licks his lips and starts to feel himself. "Show it again! Show me that look."

I cease my brows.

Her?

Who the hell is he talking about?

It's fucking disgusting how he just had an orgasm right in the middle of all this.

While enjoying himself, I made a ninja move, quickly climbing up on the rails and going to the second floor. He jumps back, surprised by my sudden arrival.

"What the hell are you idiots doing?! Get him!" Sully commands his men in panic.

All his men charge at me one at a time, and each gets a taste of my fist. I was cracking heads and breaking bones. Any of them tried to take me down, but I was quicker and deadlier. I grabbed the same knife I threw from the dead man and went on a rampage of cutting every Order man here as if they were appetizers until I got to the main dish. And that bastard is hiding behind his men like a bitch.

They are well trained, but they are weak compared to me.

I killed each of his men without mercy. I put out my painful childhood from the Order onto them in full rage. I am stabbing them more aggressively than I ever stab anyone. I've killed many people, but this massacre is more vicious than others.

With two Order lackeys, they are left protecting their precious boss. I put them down quickly with the knife. Sully drops to the ground, scared, shirtless as I'm covered in his men's blood.