THREE

I had gotten myself the following day to grab myself something to eat. I wore casual clothing and men's clothing. Because now Seth is here, I can't let my feminine feature set free. I'm back to binding my breast.

I groan.

I'm not too fond of the feeling of wearing the binds, but I had no choice.

I left my room, and right after I closed my door simultaneously, Seth came out from his room right across mine.

We were both shocked and awkward about what happened yesterday. I felt terrible for yelling at him.

"Morning!" He beams a smile.

Guess yesterday's argument didn't affect him at all.

"Morning," I mumble and start to leave.

"Wait, Terry," Seth caught up as he walked side by side. "Are you heading to the dining hall?"

"Yes."

"Great, let's have breakfast," then he wraps an arm around my shoulders. I fought him off, but he held on tight and dragged me with him.

In the dining, there was a breakfast set up. A buffet with choices of scrambled eggs, bacon, and pancakes. There are other items in this contemporary breakfast. I picked oatmeal with raisins, a bagel with a side of Philadelphia cheese, and orange juice. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but I have the habit of eating light.

"I'm starving," Seth joins my table with a tray of food to fill up at least four people.

I almost choke on my juice. "You going to eat all of that?" I say, looking at the mountain of food.

"Yeah," Seth says with excitement and picks up his knife and fork as he starts with three stacks of pancakes covered in syrup. Cutting a piece and taking a bit, he moans. "Damn, that is one good pancake.

I scoff as I spoon a bit of oatmeal. "Don't all pancakes taste the same no matter where you get them from?"

"Yeah, but it's all about the person who makes them." He smiled and ate another bite of his pancakes before stuffing his face with eggs and portions of bacon.

I shake my head and focus on finishing my breakfast. As I spread the creamy white cheese on my bagel and bring it to my mouth, I spot Hugo and Sully entering the dining hall with six children.

As the two men told the children to get breakfast, I watched their every move. The children look scared and rush to grab anything. Hugo and Sully grab a table and protect the children. I also look around because it can't be just these two executives. I found four men looking like thugs sitting across from Hugo and Sully.

Bingo.

Just as expected. Being executives to their boss, they got to have bodyguards. They only brought four men with them. They sure are confident that nothing with happen to them or the children.

Judging by the children's ages, they don't look between six and ten. The younger they are, the more expensive they are sold to disgusting perverts.

Images of my memories had me recall my life when I was in their possession. The woman they call Madam Red, the person in charge of the lives of many kidnapped children, is chosen for their perfect features to sell-off around the world. She chooses five or six children to be sent to the auction. She has them pampered, well-fed, finely clothed, and to ensure no markings on any parts of their bodies. I was about to be one of them, but Madam Red had me stay because she saw potential in me. At first, I didn't know what she meant, but when she had me bathed and clothes with light make-up, put me in a private room, and when Hugo entered.