get on my lap

Magsimula sa umpisa

"my buddy, levi" he shrugs. "you'll like him."

i nod my head again, slowly.

"and the others?"

he furrows his eyebrows at me for a second before looking back at the road. "what about them?"

"will i like them, too?" i ask curiously.

asher licks the inside of his cheek in thought, feather tapping his fingers on the steering wheel.

"i mean, they can be a handful sometimes. they aren't mean or anything, just... they just have a lot of energy" he smiles awkwardly.

eventually we pull up back to our house, and i collect my school bag from the back seat before getting out of the car and walking inside.

once i'm in, i'm greeted with a peacefully silent house. looks like jack actually remembered to turn the tv off before heading out. good for him.

"if you wanna get changed or anything, levi texted and said he'll be here with everyone in about 20 minutes" asher states. "just giving you a time frame."

"right, thanks" i smile before skipping upstairs to put on a new outfit. there wasn't necessarily anything wrong with my outfit, it's just that i'm dressed like i'm having a lazy day at home. and on top of that, i just want to look decent for my day out.

i say decent because i don't feel like trying that much, but definitely something different than what i wore to school.

i decide to keep it pretty basic, just a white graphic tee with jean shorts, and probably my white air forces.

i really need these new clothes to get to my house already. i cant keep being this basic. i mean, i still look hot, but it's too basic compared to everything new i discovered with juliet.

i pair it with some jewelry and finalize my look

i pair it with some jewelry and finalize my look. today i'm actually remembering to bring my own sun glasses, so i grab those and set them on the top of my head before i go downstairs.

asher is standing by the front door talking to a guy with softly curled chestnut brown hair that sits just a couple inches above his shoulders and wearing a white bucket hat. if this is levi, asher was definitely right about me liking him.

"...and there she is right now! levi, this is aria. aria, levi" asher grins brightly, seemingly proud to introduce his friend.

levi reaches his hand out to shake mine. "pleasure to meet you, aria" he greets in a horrible british accent.

i giggle and take his hand. "lovely to meet you, too, levi" i respond in an equally shitty british accent.

"you ready to go?" asher asks, pointing outside. i hum in confirmation and the three of us head out to the car.

levi loads himself into the drivers seat and asher in the passenger seat. when i go to open up my door, i find three guys taking up the whole row of seats. i'm assuming they let asher have the front so he can have room for his long ass legs.