What If? Julius Vs Mamoru

Start from the beginning

Julius: Very well.

The knight charged at Mamoru, although Mamoru quickly noticed there was a lack of...Intent in his movement, if Mamoru had to guess Julius was probably thinking that he's going to give Mamoru one half hearted smack on the head and then he'll start crying on the ground while apologizing.

Mamoru's left eye twitched as he saw just how much Julius underestimated him.

Once Julius was close enough to him, he raised his wooden sword and tried to hit it against Mamoru's head, although with clear intention to hold back.

Mamoru rolled his eyes as he threw his own sword to the side while easily grabbing the incoming sword in his left hand. He then raised his right fist and hit it against Julius's chest as he could feel a rib or two break and the knight was sent flying a couple of meters back.

The previously loud knights were all now silent as Julius slowly got up from the ground while clutching his chest with his left hand.

Mamoru casually walked towards the injured knight with a cocky expression as he started speaking.

Mamoru: Surprised? Upset? Don't be, these are simply the consequences of your own actions.

Julius scoffed as his yellow eyes stared at Mamoru.

Julius: I'll admit it. I didn't expect that, forgive me for not taking you seriously before. I shall fight with everything i've got now.

The young Mabeast yawned while boredly waving his left hand around with his eyes closed.

Mamoru: Uhuh. Sure, whatever you say.

Julius charged at him with a lot more speed this time, however Mamoru kept his eyes closed, even when Julius's wooden sword traveled towards his face. And right when it was about to make contact with Mamoru's face...It stopped.

Julius's eyes widen as he couldn't move his wooden blade anymore, he even tried pulling it back but it seemed to be stuck. He let go of it and...Indeed, it was stuck there floating in mid air.

The knights around them were whispering among eachother as they saw the strange magic before them, some even whispered that it may be a Divine Protection.

Mamoru scoffed at such a statement, a mere Divine Protection could never compete with an Authority after all.

Julius tried to step back and attempt to assess the situation, however he suddenly felt something at the back of his head that sent chills down his spine.

It felt like a hand wrapped around the back of his head, before he could comprehend what happened though, Julius was suddenly forced head first towards Mamoru.

Julius couldn't do anything as his own wooden sword was swung by whatever invisible force was holding it and slammed against his face a total of three times.

He then felt the same invisible force wrap around his body and throw him across the arena like a used towel.

The young boy chuckled to himself as he saw Julius struggling to get up.

Mamoru: Ouch. I think you lost a tooth there. Welp, atleast you might get some cash from the tooth fairy, atleast if you know what that is of course.

The knight ignored his words as he glared at the young boy.

Julius: To use such underhanded tactics...That's cheating.

Mamoru's smirk slowly disappeared off of his face as it was replaced by a neutral expression. He stared at Julius for a good few seconds without even blinking, it was utterly impossible to read his expression.