"What about it?" Draco seemed un-bothered as he scribbled on his parchment.

"You've really stooped low, haven't you?" Pansy said in unmistakable contempt while her green eyes trailed all over the Gryffindor in a clear grimace.

Oshun brushed off the insult, something she was getting better at doing.

Draco's eyes snapped to the Slytherin girl in a simmer of fury. "What's low to you, Pansy? Someone's who's got a good heart and respect? Because from where I'm fucking sitting, that's what I see in Takahashi." His low voice travelled out of his lips roughly.

The three other Slytherins looked startled and Oshun fought to hide her proud smile.

"You're all low for acting all entitled and arrogant—thinking you're better than everyone else." Draco's head shook in disdain. "Blood is fucking blood. We all bleed red."

Theodore was the first to talk away and when Oshun looked up to see him, his shoulders were tense, squared. Pansy and Blaise slowly followed, brows knitted together as she spared a swift glance at the platinum.

Oshun's eyes shifted to the blond boy.

His sharp eyes met hers and the edges softened instantly. "What?"

"Nothing." She shook her head, this time allowing her smile to etch onto her lips. "You just look very handsome."

A small smile twitched onto the corners of his mouth.

_____

Oshun was with her mates in the common room now and she planned to go see Draco again later.

She actually wanted to ask him about Theodore—if he noticed anything off with him. But if she asked, Draco would ask questions, and she didn't want that.

She was also beginning to get impatient waiting for her parents. She wanted answers. Or more like needed answers.

"I don't understand why we're playing beer pong in the middle of the Gryffindor common room at nine o'clock in the evening." Mavi's head cocked to the side, arms folded over her chest as she watched the guys set up.

"Because a party hasn't been held in what feels like a few years," Joaquin answered calmly as he placed solo cups on one side of the foldable table in the shape of a triangle. "And, beer pong is a fun way to consume alcohol. Am I wrong?"

Oshun was sitting at the table in the common room, sketching the lit candles before her in the middle of the table. She had her sketchbook in front of her and Da'Shylah next to her, painting her nails.

One of Oshun's knees was in the air, foot resting on the edge of her seat. She leaned comfortably between the armrest and the backrest of the chair. She was actually in pajamas—they all were, in fact.

"No, not wrong. But why couldn't we just throw a party instead?" Forest said as she placed the few bottles of Firewhiskey on the table. They were lucky the common room was empty, other than themselves.

"Because it's a Tuesday," Tavius said, ruffling the top of his future wife's hair.

She smacked his hand away in annoyance, to which he just grinned lovingly at her.

"Jones, Takahashi," Giovanni called out as he twisted open a bottle of alcohol. "Are you ladies playing?"

"No." Oshun shook her head and used her finger to blend the shadow of her sketch. "You guys have fun though."

"Yeah. I'm sitting out." Da'Shylah screwed the polish shut before carefully picking for another colour in the small bin full of polish.

"Singh, are you playing?" Joaquin asked, helping Giovanni fill the cups upon the table.